Disney Engagement

jdeveaux

Earning My Ears
Well I have everything setup and ready to go. I've booked all the arrangements through the WDW Wedding group that also help perform engagement ceremonies. I just wanted to say that they are a fabulous group and have been extremely helpful, not to mention tolerant, in assisting me with getting everything setup just the way I want it. Less than 30 days to go and I'm more nervous about the details than I am about getting engaged.

Enough rambling...What I wanted to know is if anybody has any pictures of the rose garden by the castle? That is where I will be proposing and I can't find pictures of it anywhere.

Thanks,

John
:bounce:

Congratulations!! What is the plan, if you don't mind sharing the details?

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet, but I will post the details when we get back.

Okay, deal! Just be sure to post when you get back--I love hearing about WDW engagements!!!! Good luck with it! :)

Thanks. I'll be sure to post the story upon our return. I'll probably just put a web site up.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter