Disney Fact Chain

Aidan Shealy

Earning My Ears
Good morning. Just wanted to send out something that I have been working on for my own family trip and get some feedback from some other Disney fans and see what else might be great to add.

A few years ago while trying to come up with ways to build excitement for my kids and our upcoming trip to Disney, I built a paper chain full of facts. Every day for 50 days, the kids pulled a link off the chain until we were down to the final link. We are getting ready to go again, this time instead of building myself, I decided to build an application to handle the heavy lifting for me.

Thus, the idea for http://chainedpaper.com/ came about. I would love any of you to check it out and if you have time give me some feedback on what features you all might be interested in.

Also, always looking for good Disney facts to add to the database, if you have some good ones, feel free to share.

Here is an example of how I used the application I built our most recent fact chain.

background.jpg

Hope the Friday treats you all well.

Absolutely. I can tell you I am always about getting my kids as pumped up and excited about going to Disney as possible. This is one of those things that I have used in the past and they are always super excited to grab a link off the chain every morning.

Today, I added the ability to set a day for your trip. If you set the day, all of the chain links will have individual dates for each link.

My kids are getting into the chain. We are only a few weeks from going. This is always one of my favorites.

36ae615dd55535f908f6969a65e2fe68.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter