Disney Fantasy April 21, 2018

Hi Everyone!

My family and I will be on this cruise. It will be our second Disney cruise but our first on the Fantasy. We are excited... well, as excited as you can be with still being a year out. I look forward to participating in the the fish extenders, etc. We didn't do that last time and I regretted it. There are a few things we are going to do different this time around :)

My family of 5 will be on this cruise. Our sixth cruise overall and our third on the Fantasy. We just got off the ship on Saturday morning and I can't wait to get back on. We participated in a FE group for the first time this last cruise and I think we will try it again.

Just booked this cruise! We're a family of 4, fourth Disney cruise and second time on the Fantasy. We've never done fish extenders before but excited to try it this time!

Hello all - Joining this thread as we have been booked on this cruise for quite some time just never posted to this forum. We have done the Fish Extenders in the past and we are interested in doing it again. This will be our third Disney Cruise and the first time on the Fantasy. It will be me (Dave), Darla and Dana (12). Looking forward to 7 days in the Eastern Caribbean.

:boat: 320 Days To Go!!! :boat:

I will organize a Local Candy/Snack Exchange if anyone is interested. We use the Fish Extenders to pass out local treats. At this time, I would be looking at "interest." I keep the groups between 6-11 cabins. If there are any allergies that would be noted.

Interest?

If anyone is looking into a bookend stay at WDW either before or after the cruise, you can start booking today!

Oh, and while I'm at it.....

:boat: 305 Days To Go!!! :boat:
We are DVC and I have booked a stay afterwards for myself and DH! DH is coming after the cruise, my friends are considering a pre cruise stay.

Hello - Just changed my booking from March 10th to April 21st. This is the first Disney Cruise for our gang. My husband and I will be on the cruise with my parents and my daughter and two grandchildren. My daughter is interested in participating in an FE for the two kids. Let me know if anyone starts one.

Hello - Just changed my booking from March 10th to April 21st. This is the first Disney Cruise for our gang. My husband and I will be on the cruise with my parents and my daughter and two grandchildren. My daughter is interested in participating in an FE for the two kids. Let me know if anyone starts one.
:welcome:

This will be our (Mike and Sharon) 3rd Disney cruise...second on the Fantasy. My sister (Nancy) will Hopefully be joining us for her 1st ever
#1 2016 7 day Western Caribbean with Star Wars Day at Sea....on Fantasy. loved ..loved.... loved
#2 2017 14 day Panama Canal on Wonder ............loved........ loved .......... loved
Interested in joining a FE group....I have a lot of fun making my gifts
Hoping the is alot of interest! Can't wait to be added to a group!
disney2017 002.JPG

This will be our (Mike and Sharon) 3rd Disney cruise...second on the Fantasy. My sister (Nancy) will Hopefully be joining us for her 1st ever
#1 2016 7 day Western Caribbean with Star Wars Day at Sea....on Fantasy. loved ..loved.... loved
#2 2017 14 day Panama Canal on Wonder ............loved........ loved .......... loved
Interested in joining a FE group....I have a lot of fun making my gifts
Hoping the is alot of interest! Can't wait to be added to a group!
View attachment 247794
:welcome:

We 5 friends will be staying one night before the cruise at WDW. Some of us will be enjoying Flower and garden afterward!

I will organize a local candy/snack exchange if there is interest.

Candy/snack exchange using .Fish Extenders... 1 delivery for the cruise to everyone in your group. I keep the groups to 6-11 in size. Give enough for cabin to share, allergies will be noted, and number of adults and children in the cabins will be noted.

Bobbiwoz

Who else? At this time only interest is noted. About 2 months before cruising, I will gather cabin information. You will have your group known to you 1 month before sailing!

We 5 friends will be staying one night before the cruise at WDW. Some of us will be enjoying Flower and garden afterward!

I will organize a local candy/snack exchange if there is interest.

Candy/snack exchange using .Fish Extenders... 1 delivery for the cruise to everyone in your group. I keep the groups to 6-11 in size. Give enough for cabin to share, allergies will be noted, and number of adults and children in the cabins will be noted.

Bobbiwoz

Who else? At this time only interest is noted. About 2 months before cruising, I will gather cabin information. You will have your group known to you 1 month before sailing!

We would have interest in the candy exchange! Let us know if it's happening!

We would have interest in the candy exchange! Let us know if it's happening!

Sure!

Local candy/snack exchange interest

ajgardner
Bobbiwoz

At this point, interest only is being noted. Glad to keep the list updated!

Hi Everyone! My Husband and I, our adult daughter and our 4yo grandson will be cruising with you! This will be DCL #9 for us, but our first on the Fantasy.

We would love to participate in a FE if we get a group put together. That's always been so much fun to come back to your cabin and find a trinket in your FE!

I visited our Houston family over the weekend, it was DS's 40th birthday :cake:and yesterday coming home, I sat on the plane next to a delightful woman who will be on Fantasy's next cruise. So we miss each other in April, but we had a very nice chat about DCL, and how much we have enjoyed our past cruises!

Local Candy/Snack Exchange

We use FE to hand out treats with a local history, or taste. If there are allergies, I do make note in the information to your group. I keep the groups between 6-11.

Interest so far
bobbiwoz
ajgardner

I visited our Houston family over the weekend, it was DS's 40th birthday :cake:and yesterday coming home, I sat on the plane next to a delightful woman who will be on Fantasy's next cruise. So we miss each other in April, but we had a very nice chat about DCL, and how much we have enjoyed our past cruises!

Local Candy/Snack Exchange

We use FE to hand out treats with a local history, or taste. If there are allergies, I do make note in the information to your group. I keep the groups between 6-11.

Interest so far
bobbiwoz
ajgardner

Count us (CBEB) in for the FE please!

Count us (CBEB) in for the FE please!
I do not want to disappoint you, this is a snack exchange, not a typical FE. I would love to have you join, but all gifts will be edible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!