Disney Fantasy August 10th 2019 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

lsmith311

Earning My Ears
General Information

For those sailing on the Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean 7-night cruise departing from Port Canaveral on August 10, 2019. Come meet others who will be on this cruise.

Hi everyone! (Ha ha, I'm the only one here!)

This will be my first Disney cruise! Sailing with my boyfriend Andrew and a group of 6 other adults. You'll find us killing the Disney trivia competition and singing Disney songs. I'm looking forward to lots of good food and Mickey bars from room service!

Hi,
We're In! We jus got back from the Inaugural Bermuda on the Magic. It was fantastic. This one will be number 12 for us! We have BLT and the Disney Marathon in January and another short cruise in April and Disney California before this one, so I may not be back posting for awhile.

Hi, we are a family of 4...me, DH, DD 16, and DS 14... this will be our 5th cruise....3rd on the Fantasy.... hoping to connect with families with similar aged kids prior to cruise so they have someone to hang with on ship. We have done this in past and it has worked out really well!

Looking forward to a great cruise ....

That would be great! We went on RC Oasis last June and DS really enjoyed the teen club. Are the clubs something your DS is in to?

My family will be on this cruise. First Disney cruise for all of us including my parents who are diamond plus RCCL cruisers. My son is 10 and daughter 7. We did a cruise on Oasis of the Seas last July. Hoping my son likes this one better!

DCL Cruise #8! Husband, me, daughter 13, and daughter 9. Bringing some friends and their kids for their first DCL cruise. Looking forward to it!

I can't believe how close we are getting! Hope everyone has been lucky in booking everything they want - this is my first cruise so I'm still waiting to book.

I'm hoping to get a Mixology seminar and Palo brunch!

Where is everyone from? I am originally from SC, living in Northern Virginia for the past 9 years.

I live in New York City, but went to middle school and high school in Northern Virginia!

We book in two weeks I think - May 27th!

Small world! :) I booked a wine tasting for myself and a rum tasting for my husband on Thursday. We have Palo booked for Monday. Brunch is so so good!!!

Hi Everyone!

I just joined this cruise. If anyone wants to participate in a last minute Fish Extender, please let me know.

It is myself, my husband, 2 children (19 and 16), and 3 friends who will be sailing. We are from Orlando!

Hello, everyone! We booked a cruise from Japan.
I'm on board with two small children. This is our first Disney cruise.
I'm really looking forward to it. We are very interested in Fish Extender. I want to do it if it is possible.

Hello, everyone! We booked a cruise from Japan.
I'm on board with two small children. This is our first Disney cruise.
I'm really looking forward to it. We are very interested in Fish Extender. I want to do it if it is possible.

Hi Mai - I have you down for the FE from the other page we are on, so you are all set!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!