Disney Fantasy August 31st, 2019-September 7th, 2019(First Time To Jamacia)

DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
So I realizeed I never did a Trip Report for this since we are all stuck at home I thought I'd start one. We went to WDW August 28th-August 31st and boarded the Disney Fantasy on August 31st.

Cast:
Julia(Me): 32 years old. I was diagnosed with Lupus in October 2018, two days before I cruise on a Bermuda Magic cruise from NYC. I love traveling and enjoy sports, music and the gym(training with a personal trainer and I am a big The Walking Dead fan I've learn recently
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Larry(Dad): He is my Dad, he loves traveling and Disney like me, enjoys music and sports to, he owns a Hardware store.

DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
August 28th, 2019- Let's Go To Disney World

Got Up and Dressed and ready for the day, finished last minute things and We headed to Newark airport, got to the airport and parked the car and took the bus to the terminal.

We Checked in, checked our bags and headed through security. We grabbed some food for the plane and headed to the gate. Can't remember the time we took off or left, but we boarded the plane and had a uneventful flight.

We Landed and headed to the baggage Claim Area

We headed over to get our rental car and drove to Disney World

Last edited:

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
    We decided to head out and get a bus to Disney Springs.

We got to Disney Springs and headed to Earl Of Sandwich for Dinner. I got a Caprese Sandwich.

After dinner it was raining, but we walked around a bit and shopped.

We stopped by Amorette's Patisserie and got this Minnie Mouse Mousse to share.

After that we called it a early night and headed back to the hotel.

While getting ready to turn in for the night we heard the water parade going by and got a few pictures of that.

We both passed out after that

Mich123

DIS Veteran
    Following! Can’t wait to hear about your cruise! Great view of the Electrical Water Parade.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
    August 29th, 2019-Happy Birthday Dad!

Our first full day at the parks. We had a scheduled breakfast at The Wave today as well. Today's plans include. Breakfast at The Wave, Magic Kingdom, Rest and Lucnh Break at Hotel, Animal Kingdom, Animal Kingdom Lodge for Dinner and Boma, and Animal Kingdom to end the night.

Dad got up first this morning and got dressed and ready and went around the hotel grounds taking some early morning pictures like usual.

While Dad was doing that I got up and ready for the day. Dad got back and he took a picture of me on the Balcony.

We then head down to the Wave for Breakfast, it was a buffet and also a set menu, and we choose the buffet and it was fabulous.

• DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
    I can't remember what exactly we did, but I'll try my best to guess

We headed over to ride It's A Small World it looks like.

After that we headed over and rode Pirate's Of The Caribbean.

We walked around a bit and got a drink because it is Orlando, FL and it is hot. We went and rode The Haunted Mansion next.

After that we went on Liberty Square Riverboat.

We walked around Magic Kingdom after that and took some pictures.

We rode Tomorrowlan Transit Authority Peoplemover.

After that we went and did some shopping at the stores, bought a few items and then headed out of Magic Kingdom, taking pictures before leaving.

We took the monorail back over to the Contemporary Hotel.

DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
    So we headed back to our hotel for Lunch. We placed our orders and then headed back to our room in Bay Lake Tower, Dad grabbed our mugs we had bought for drinks and headed back to pick up our order. I of course had to take a picture of myself while waiting.

For lunch I got a Chicken Cesar Salad.

After lunch we headed to catch a bus to Animal Kingdom Park.

When we got to the park it started pouring rain, so we waited in the shop outside. When it let up we went in.

We got maps and took some more pictures.

We went and rode Na'vi River Journey. So headed that way.

Next we rode Kilimanjaro Safari.

We walked around a bit more and then decided to catch a bus over to Animal Kingdom Lodge where we were having dinner tonight

DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
    We got to Animal Kingdom Lodge and explode the lobby a little.

We headed to Boma for dinner and it was delicious. We had been there once years ago and wanted to do it again. I probably over ate a bit, but it was vacation.

Stuffed from dinner we had a fastpass for Flight Of Passage at Animal Kingdom, so we caught a bus back over there. We were lucky we got one because at first we couldn't, but we kept checking. Got to the park and headed over.

Flight Of Passage wasn't my favorite ride, but I hope to do it in the future again at some point when I am allowed to travel and parks are open.

After the ride was done we decided to head out and back to the hotel since we had a long day and it was getting late and with Lupus I need my rest. We got the bus back to the hotel went to the room and I think Dad went to get us some drinks and we got ready for bed, watched some tv then passed out for the night

DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
    We woke up early and got ready, headed over to the Contemporary hotel food court for breakfast.

I got this since I knew I'd be trying different things today.

We headed back to the room to finish getting ready to head out to the parks. Today we were going to Hollywood Studios first and then Epcot. So We headed to the bus

Took the bus to Hollywood Studios and saw some new things.

We headed in the park.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES