Disney Fantasy- August 7, 2019- 3 Night Bahamas Cruise

mom2brooke76

Proud Redhead who doesn't think that Universal is
Hi! We just booked this cruise! It will be me, DH, DS (17) and DD (15). Look forward to meeting everyone!

Hi there-
Booked yesterday with the FL resident discount. Myself, DH, Ds (8) and DS (6). It will be our second cruise, we went on the Dream for spring break.

For anyone wondering, someone started an FB page for this sailing. I guess that’s where all the activity is ‍♀️

Just booked this yesterday. 12th DCL cruise for me and 10th for my husband, but it will be our first time on the Fantasy. We are spending a week in Disney World first. I am looking forward to it.

Just booked this yesterday. 12th DCL cruise for me and 10th for my husband, but it will be our first time on the Fantasy. We are spending a week in Disney World first. I am looking forward to it.

I’m so excited too! Since there isn’t much activity for the group here, I wanted to mention that there is a FB group for this sailing. Btw, this will be #12 for us too and first time on the Fantasy to complete our grand slam :cool1:

I’m so excited too! Since there isn’t much activity for the group here, I wanted to mention that there is a FB group for this sailing. Btw, this will be #12 for us too and first time on the Fantasy to complete our grand slam :cool1:

We will be completing our grand slam too!

Thanks for the heads up about the other group. I only join them for longer cruises. If you come across any interesting info in regards to this cruise, and would like to post here, I would be grateful.

We just booked ours last minute , anyone doing the “fish extender” ?

Why say this group is being run by FB?
It's not being run by FB, that's just where a lot (most?) of the cruise groups seem to have migrated to. If you look at most of the meet threads here, you'll typically see a small handful of people and maybe a page or two of discussion, often not enough to set up a viable FE. On FB, the cruise groups will often have hundreds of participants.

Any single parents out there going on this cruise? I'm a mom of a 16 year old son going on our second cruise. We don't have FB, so I figured I'll try to connect here. Not interested in fish extenders or anything like that, thanks. Any tips for single parents? My son loved the club last time, so I had some free time, but found myself wondering a few times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter