Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean July 29th-August 5th

John Gallagher

DVC Member and Annual Passholder
Hello all! I got back from my 7th cruise about two weeks ago and I must say this cruise was the best one I had ever been on. It was a completely different experience than I am used to because I was finally an adult on this cruise. Everything from our servers, to the entertainment staff was amazing and by far the best service we have ever had. We had Mike Gibbons as our Cruise Director and Deano Douglas as our Club Host. The two of them are the best that I have had on any cruise. Mike had such a great presence on the ship and was amazing with the kids. Deano was the most entertaining and humorous cast member I have met on any cruise. His presence during all of the events (especially the after hours adult offerings) was incredible. I have never seen anyone enjoy their job so much and have so much fun. The fact that he has only been a Club Host for 3 months amazes me. Overall, it was such an incredible experience and I can't wait for my next cruise.

Mike Gibbons is one of the best things about DCL. He is the real deal! Looking forward to seeing him again on an upcoming cruise. Can't wait till they make him the Cruise Director full time.

Hello all! I got back from my 7th cruise about two weeks ago and I must say this cruise was the best one I had ever been on. It was a completely different experience than I am used to because I was finally an adult on this cruise. Everything from our servers, to the entertainment staff was amazing and by far the best service we have ever had. We had Mike Gibbons as our Cruise Director and Deano Douglas as our Club Host. The two of them are the best that I have had on any cruise. Mike had such a great presence on the ship and was amazing with the kids. Deano was the most entertaining and humorous cast member I have met on any cruise. His presence during all of the events (especially the after hours adult offerings) was incredible. I have never seen anyone enjoy their job so much and have so much fun. The fact that he has only been a Club Host for 3 months amazes me. Overall, it was such an incredible experience and I can't wait for my next cruise.

Can you share the excursions you took? We will be taking this same cruise May 2018. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!