Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean October 21-28, 2017

sc426

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone!

I guess we are the first to check in. I am Sarah and my husband is Jeremy. We booked on opening day, today as we are silver castaway members.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I also have a FB group as well going for the cruise :)

Hi! This will be our second Disney Cruise. We are:

Erin - 42
Rob - 45
Maddie - 10
Tripp - 8

We'll also be sailing with Rob's parents, Wilda and Bob.

Sarah, I'd love to get the link to the FB page!

Unfortunately Disboards will not let me add the FB link. But when you are on FB, just type in Disney Fantasy October 21, 2017 (or something to that effect). It should pop up :)

Last edited:

Hey everyone!

I guess we are the first to check in. I am Sarah (30) and my husband is Jeremy (34). We booked on opening day, today as we are silver castaway members.

Hey everyone!

I guess we are the first to check in. This is our 3rd Disney cruise.

I am Sarah and my husband is Jeremy. We booked on opening day, today as we are silver castaway members.

I just realized this is for a sailing in 2017. We're going THIS October. Oops!

Havent officially booked just yet but will be in the next few weeks, this will be our 5th disney cruise twice before on the Magic and Twice on the Fantasy! Sailing will be myself Leslie hubby Terrry and so far 2 of my grandchildren Logun 13 at time of sailing and Ella 4 at time of sailing. Logun has cruised on the Magic and Fantasy with us , this will be his 4th cruise as he also has cruised on the Dream with his mom, Ellas 1 st cruise, just did her 1 st trip to the world last November! We have taken turns with our grandkids , either going on the cruise or to disney whenever we travel, one day I plan to do a solo but am concerned I will be bored without the crew along lol!Love when the ships are done up for the holidays , we have cruised around Christmas time before twice end of November, . once in Feb and once on March break when we took our 2 oldest teen grandkids. Last cruise was one in November 2014 on the Fantasy western itinerary, almost got stuck in Orlando after the cruise as that was when they had a freak snowstorm on the east coast and Buffalo flights were cancelled for a couple of days, we were lucky our flight with southwest was the 1 st to fly again to buffalo, not that I would have minded being at the world for a few more days ! We had booked a 5 night stay after cruise at cbr and would be more then happy to stay longer. Im looking forward to cruising a little earlier in the season for a change as its to stressfull worrying about the weather when we are coming from Canada, we drive to Buffalo and fly from there. Had planned on doing the cruise this year but since we are doing a trip to celebrate my mothers 90th birthday in April of next year figured It would be easier on the budget to have extra time to save for the both trips especially with the rotten exchange we have right now on the Canadian dollar. Im most looking forward to some spa alone time, had a rain forest pass last cruise and loved it will book a weeks worth next time! Looking forward to chatting! Leslie:yay:

have to fix my sticky have the wrong date on it , oh well lots of time for that cruise is soooooo far away!:sad2:

Just booked our trip.2nd Disney Cruise. 1st time on dis-board.Is there a FE for this cruise?

Last edited:
We aren't doing the FE thing. I'm sure someone will be starting the FE group for our cruise.

Hi Everyone! This will be my husband's 2nd disney cruise, and my 4th. We are interested in the FE group as well. We had a blast with it on our last trip, he loved getting 'mail' every day! ;)
Sara - age 36; Jack - age 37
Stateroom #9664
I also requested to be a part of the facebook page!

Hi Everyone! This will be my husband's 2nd disney cruise, and my 4th. We are interested in the FE group as well. We had a blast with it on our last trip, he loved getting 'mail' every day! ;)
Sara - age 36; Jack - age 37
Stateroom #9664
I also requested to be a part of the facebook page!
I have you all listed for the FE group. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter