Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean October 21-28, 2017

Hello-

This is our third disney cruise and we are so excited. We would like to be a part of the FE activity on this cruise as well if we can. there are four of us, three adults and one child but really want to participate for the child. :-) Can't wait!!

Thank you so much!

Is there anyone on here that wants to do the FE exchange and isn't on the exchange already on the FB page?

Hi-

I just posted on the FB page that we'd like to be included in the FE, please.

Please let me know what you need from me. To my knowledge we do not have our cabin number yet.

Hello, This will be my 4th Disney Cruise. My daughter and her three sons will be on their first ever cruise. We are in cabin 10630. We are interested in the FE. Patricia (64), Alicia (38), Christian (18), Isaac Jr. (10), and Isaiah (7).

Hello,

I will not be going on this cruise. I look forward to meeting you on a future Disney cruise.

Patricia

Hello everyone! My name is Christine and this is my family's first cruise!
Stateroom Rm 7650 :). I put in a request for the FB page also. There are 3 of us.
Ben 40
Christine 47
Jackson 12

This is a surprise for Jackson's 13th birthday!:cake: He has no idea. I hope to learn some good tips and tricks to have a super time.

Hi! We booked in December, we went Gold on our last cruise :-)
Taking kids and grand kids and all so excited. Is it too late to join a FE group?
I've also requested the FB group. Looking forward to chatting over the next months :chat:

Hello everyone! My name is Christine and this is my family's first cruise!
Stateroom Rm 7650 :). I put in a request for the FB page also. There are 3 of us.
Ben 40
Christine 47
Jackson 12

This is a surprise for Jackson's 13th birthday!:cake: He has no idea. I hope to learn some good tips and tricks to have a super time.

Hi! We booked in December, we went Gold on our last cruise :-)
Taking kids and grand kids and all so excited. Is it too late to join a FE group?
I've also requested the FB group. Looking forward to chatting over the next months :chat:

Welcome - there is a post on the FB to get signed up for the FE exchange - just post the requested information and I can add you to the exchange list.

This will be our (Myself,DH,DD5) 2cd cruise. We did HOHS last October (4 night)to Nassau/CC on the Dream. Hands down best vacation we have ever been on, so we immediately booked our place holder and are hoping since we will be a bit more familiar with routines, ship, etc and that we will have 7 nights this time ,it will be that much more enjoyable and laid back. Any tips from veteran cruisers we should know/try?

This will be our 6th Disney Cruise. We just discovered the Fish Extenders on our last cruise. We would like to participate in this. Is this the place to sign up? Do I need to be connected to the FB page as well? All help is appreciated. I have no idea how to go about this!! :)
Matthew
Alisha
Brayden
Macy

Fourth time cruisers and just learned about the FEE. Excited to participate!
We are:
Cristy - mom
Gael - dad
Oli - 2
Amelie - 7
Would like to join the group, what next?

Fourth time cruisers and just learned about the FEE. Excited to participate!
We are:
Cristy - mom
Gael - dad
Oli - 2
Amelie - 7
Would like to join the group, what next?

There is a FB page for our cruise. The pinned post will have all the info you need for the FE.

Hi, Everyone!

Great to find others on the same cruise. This is our third, but second on the Fantasy. We did the Western in Dec 2015 and had a great time so we're not too disappointed about doing the Western again because of Irma. I'm not on FB, but my DW is and I'll ask her to seek out the page.

Happy cruising!

Hey everyone!

I guess we are the first to check in. I am Sarah and my husband is Jeremy. We booked on opening day, today as we are silver castaway members.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I also have a FB group as well going for the cruise :)
Hi! This is our first cruise! My best friend and I are taking our kids, we are from Mexico.
1) Paola
-Regina 10 (girl)
-Anwar 9 (boy)
-Elias 5 (boy)

2)Evelyn
-Santiago 14( boy)
-Jorge 5 (boy)
-Mateo 4 (boy)

Hello! I just found this board. We are excited for our upcoming cruise. It’s only our second Disney Cruise. We will be sailing with our four kids. Is it too late to join the FE group or facebook? Thanks!

Hi, this will be our 5th Cruise but we have never participated in the FE and want to in this trip. I can not find a FB group for the 10/21 Cruise. Only10/14. Any help is appreciated! Jim

Hello - my name is Brooke and this will be our first Disney cruise. I was looking to join the group and the FE group if possible. But I can't figure out how to do it. Thank you!
DH and I, girl (4), boy (2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!