Disney Fantasy Fitness Center?

I could swear I've seen a Smith Machine, and those usually have a chin up bar at the top.

I was on the Fantasy last week. No Smith Machine.
There were dumbbells up to 50 pounds, and 2 benches. Also about a dozen different weight machines (standard set). For cardio, there were about a dozen treadmills, and another dozen or so assorted cardio machines (elliptical, Nordictrac-like, maybe another one or two). The cycling machines used for the spin class were off to the side, and I think had a note that they were only be brought out for the spin class.

The cycling machines used for the spin class were off to the side, and I think had a note that they were only be brought out for the spin class.
Can anyone else confirm this? Would love to spin outside of a class if possible.

Thanks so much! I guess we'll ask and see what they say.
By the way, the elliptical machines have a screen, but instead of just tv, you can go on hikes all over the US (Yosemite, Sierra Nevada, Utah, etc). Someone basically wore a Go Pro and recorded the hikes. Your machine changes the difficulty when you are hiking up and down the hills. Add music, look out the windows and watch the seagulls flying around the ship and it's not too bad...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!