Disney Fantasy January 21, 2017 — 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise

Tonya are you interested in joining our FE group? So far there are 4 cabins. 3 are my family -- one with 3 adults, one with 2 adults, and 5 1/2 year old granddaughter, and another with 2 more adults and another 5 1/2 year old granddaughter. Disney Snowbirds has another cabin with 2 adults.

Tonya are you interested in joining our FE group? So far there are 4 cabins. 3 are my family -- one with 3 adults, one with 2 adults, and 5 1/2 year old granddaughter, and another with 2 more adults and another 5 1/2 year old granddaughter. Disney Snowbirds has another cabin with 2 adults.

Hello,
We'd love to join the FE!
There will be 1 adult and 2 college aged kids in our cabin.
Our last cruise was the first time we participated and the adults had more fun than the kids, so I'm all for adults being a part of it :)
Wendy

We have 2 state rooms sailing 1/21/17 on the Fantasy and would like to participate in a fish extender gift exchange. Has anyone started one for this cruise? If so who can we contact to participate. We have done this 3 times and found it to be lots of fun! We look forward to hearing from anyone aboard at kalcikb@firstweber.com

So far I have only heard from Disney Snowbirds about joining the FE group. If you are interested, send me a pm or email at dgaston@worcester.edu with your REAL booking name, cabin number, ages of children and whether you are interested in individual or group FE gifts. Remember it's the thought that counts.:fish:
Hello, I am very new to the dis board, not sure how to pm you but we are interested in FE, we are 3 adults. My email is miss.smith1975@hotmail.com.

I have 3, 18-20 year old's traveling with me. Any other older teens going? We love meeting new people and hope to get paired with a great family at dinner.

dgaston: We'd love individual gifts instead of group gifts since we will all go off in our own direction afterwards, but anything will be fun!

Hi all, getting excited for our first Disney cruise!! Is anyone interested in starting a FE group?

Me :laundy:, DH :chewy:, DS :darth: (7), DD ::MinnieMo (3), DD ::MinnieMo (3)

Alaskan Cruise on Holland 2010

whoops, I see one is already started! We'd love to join! I'll email our details.

Is there a list of who has joined so far?[/QUOte

We are 4 adults I need two cabins
Hi all, getting excited for our first Disney cruise!! Is anyone interested in starting a FE group?

we are a group of 4 adults in 2 cabins. I really would like to join a FE group, but don't want to get into anything too large. I know there are a few groups set out there , but maybe we can join with them or start another one.
We are on deck 8
Melanie

So far I have only heard from Disney Snowbirds about joining the FE group. If you are interested, send me a pm or email at dgaston@worcester.edu with your REAL booking name, cabin number, ages of children and whether you are interested in individual or group FE gifts. Remember it's the thought that counts.:fish:
Hi Debbie - I emailed you a while ago about joining. Can you confirm if you got my email? Thanks!

we are a group of 4 adults in 2 cabins. I really would like to join a FE group, but don't want to get into anything too large. I know there are a few groups set out there , but maybe we can join with them or start another one.
We are on deck 8
Melanie
that sounds good Melanie. I emailed Debbie again so we'l see. I don't mind starting a new one but don't know much about organizing it.

I have emailed a chart to everyone for whom I had an email. The Disboards pm system wouldn't let me included it as an attachment. :badpc:

Greetings Disney cruisers! I cruise this summer and have an odd request. If you are cruising in Stateroom 5192, can you please PM me? I'm trying to get some specifics about the veranda in advance of our cruise.

Happy sailing, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!