Disney Fantasy - May 19, 2018 - Eastern Caribbean

This will be our second cruise (just my husband and me). We were on the Disney Dream in April 2015 for our honeymoon. We're excited to go on a longer cruise!

Hi! I just booked our cruise. This is our third disney cruise, but I hope to participate in fish extenders. I heard about it just before our last cruise but didn't have enough time to participate. A year and a half should be sufficient time to plan!

Maha

Just booked this cruise as well 471 days this is our second Disney does any one know how the Fish Extenders is suppose to work?

Pinterest has a lot of information on Fish Extenders. I don't believe our cruise date has a group set up, at least on here. Since it's my first cruise, I'm not sure how to organize one. Maybe on Facebook? I want to join one, as my little boy would enjoy it.

Just got off our first cruise, 7 Night Western Caribbean with Star Wars Day at Sea. We liked it so much that we decided to book the Eastern Caribbean. Only 417 days to go :)

Has anyone seen anything on social media relating to this cruise? I would love to sign up for FE, but can't find a group...

Has anyone seen anything on social media relating to this cruise? I would love to sign up for FE, but can't find a group...

I haven't but I'm interested in starting an FE group. However, from what I can gather, when one starts one, you're creating and managing multiple lists/groups. I'm willing to keep track of one group of 10 rooms. If people are okay with me just doing one group, I'll start it up! Let me know. This will be my first time participating in an FE so you'll have to be patient with me:flower:

Hi everyone! I will be taking this cruise as well and am super excited. This will be our second cruise, the first time for us on the Fantasy. These cruises are fantastic and so much fun. I participated in the FE group last time and we had a blast. If anyone is interested in how it works and if you want to consider doing please let me know. It can become cumbersome if it becomes too large and sometimes if there are a large group of participants they split into two groups just so there isn't so much pressure on any one family.

I hope you all have a great time - we are already counting down. Have a Disney day. Take care.

Maria

I know we aren't supposed to promote other websites, but there's a FE list started on the FB group for this cruise

Hello, my family will be joining you on this cruise. We just got off the Dream on Monday and I am looking forward to planning another one so soon! We have done the Dream three times, the Magic once and are ready to add the Fantasy!

This is our 1st cruise ever! We are so excited but overwhelmed. If anyone has ideas of must do on the ship, information about fish extenders, excursions and decorating the door. I want to make this a great trip for my daughter and not forget or omit a must do. Any assistance would greatly be appreciated. See everyone soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter