Disney Fantasy November 11th 2017 - Western Caribbean - Let's Have Lots of FUN!

Who's joining us on our Voyage Nov 11, 2017

• Yes

Votes: 22 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello... Who's sailing on the Disney Fantasy on November 11, 2017?... I know I am! This will be my second "Disney Cruise". This time my family and I are sailing with my Mother & my Sister. They are newbies to Disney Cruise, I assured them that they'll sail again and again! I can't wait! Only 491 days to go!!! lol. :D

My first Disney Cruise. Sailing with Daughter, SIL, 4 kids, SIL's parents and Sister and her spouse. I have no idea what I am doing as far as decorating the door, gifts for the rooms and other stuff. Any help would be great.

Is there a fish extender group organized for this cruise yet? We just went on our first Disney cruise last month and had a lot of fun participating! I just want to make sure that I'm not looking in the wrong place!!

332 days and counting.....!

Hi! Excited to cruise on our second Disney trip! I would love to do a fish extender. :) Haven't had any luck finding one for our ship yet.

We booked today!!! Yippeeeeeee

This will be our 3rd cruise! We have done a 3 night and a 4 night Halloween cruise ... this will be our 1st 7 day Christmas cruise! My family is... Me, DH, DD#2. DS and my Mom ... also DD#1 with her BF! This is his 1st trip to Disney since 1983!

I don't know much about the fish extender thing, but cant we start one. I see two other people want to. If you know know what to do, let me know.

It doesn't look like anyone has started organizing a Fish Extender group for our sail date yet. I'd be happy to do it.

All those that would like to do an FE, please re-post or reply here and list S (son) or D (daughter) and their ages upon sailing. This way we know what kind of age mix we've got for those that want to do individual gifts.

When we get to our Paid in Full date, we can finalize who definitely wants to participate in the FE's, and gather further info, i.e names, staterooms, allergies, character favorites. etc.

I will start:

Daughter - 12 y/o
Daughter - 8 y/o
Son- 5 y/o
Son- 3 y/o

:)

Hello! I have been hanging out on the board, but I haven't said anything because we weren't sure if we were going to get to book or not! I just got off the phone and we're in! We LOVE the FE and doing the group-- we have had so much fun with it in the past and are excited to do it again!

DH and I and our 2 DS's (13 and 14-- but turning 15 on the cruise!) can't wait to sail away!

This will be our second cruise on the Fantasy. Last time was Eastern Caribbean so we're excited to see the Western. We'd also like to participate in the FE. It's me, DH, DD 12 and DD 9 at the time of cruise.

JRandAJsMom, kelseyledare great! I have started a list and will put you all down. :)
Hello, we are sailing on this cruise too! We'd love to join FE group. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise!!! Yes, we are addicts! Already booked for the 5-night 2018 Mediterranean on July 17 if anyone else is doing that one too! Since we have sailed a lot please feel free to ask me any questions about the cruises if you are a newbie! Here's our info:

STATEROOM: 11020
Jennifer (Mom)
Steve (Dad)
Keanu (son - age 12)
Kanoa (son - age 9)
WE ARE ALL STAR WARS FANS!!
We live in Austin, TX

makanaui72 Already booked! Wow that's awesome! We booked this trip while on board during our last one. Do you find that the discounts that they provide on the boat are worth it?

I will add you to the list :)

yes, the 10% discount and on-board credit is worth it for non-concierge. We are spoiled now and only cruise concierge (highly recommend to try once - so worth it - but be warned its hard going back to non-concierge) and there is no discount for concierge when booking on-board (and no refund on deposits) so I simply wait until I find the right cruise because I don't want to forfeit my deposit if I change my mind. Honestly, you can get a better deal through Costco most of the time as they give lots of on-board credit like up to $1000 I believe. I'm a part-time travel planner so I just do it through my agency and I am able to collect my own commission which is the real reason why I do it and for friends. ;) But, I have seriously considered Costco. We booked and committed to Euro because it will be our 20th wedding anniversary vacation (yes with kids) but that is the great thing about Disney cruises, the kids are totally occupied all the time and my kids are older and can be free range on the boat. :) Totally excited about this one. I think my friend will be coming along on the November cruise so if you hear from an Amy Carter to join please add her to our group too! Thanks for adding us!

FYI- if any of you are flying in I highly recommend staying at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Int. Airport before and after flights. Its super nice, right in the terminal and Disney works with Hyatt for transportation!

You got my ears perked, I will have to look into the concierge styled cruising. I wasn't aware Disney Sails could get any better. :yay:

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! I couldn't agree more about the kids keeping occupied the entire time. My kids had a blast last year.

My youngest was only 2 then, so I'm really excited for this year to have all of the kids enjoy the activities. While I enjoy the relaxation. LOL

Yes, they can get better! After doing our first few sails regular we decided concierge was more for us and we have never turned back. It's more pricey for sure, but so worth it!!! My husband and I have a "work hard, play hard" motto so doing luxury vacations is a must because once we say good-bye to work for however long our vacation is, it is just that! GOOD BYE and the partying begins! Concierge totally makes that happen for you! It's the next best thing to having your own butler. LOL

You got my ears perked, I will have to look into the concierge styled cruising. I wasn't aware Disney Sails could get any better. :yay:

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! I couldn't agree more about the kids keeping occupied the entire time. My kids had a blast last year.

My youngest was only 2 then, so I'm really excited for this year to have all of the kids enjoy the activities. While I enjoy the relaxation. LOL

BOOKED TODAY!!!!
Super excited. First Disney Cruise for all of us!

STATEROOM: 9530
Amy (Mom)
Chad (Dad)
Campbell (son - age 7)
Meredith (daughter- age 5)

We live in Ontario, Canada

Looking forward to all the fun things... and learning from the experienced cruisers that participate in this board!

We are definitely interested in Fish Extenders!

xo!

Last edited:
FYI- if any of you are flying in I highly recommend staying at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Int. Airport before and after flights. Its super nice, right in the terminal and Disney works with Hyatt for transportation!

^^thanks for this!^^

We just booked our cruise and are so excited. First time cruisers for this family of 5. Not telling our kids until we are set to leave...eek, too long to hold this secret :)

Curious about the fish extenders, and how much stuff you actually bring for gifts? Do you provide one item for each member of the FE group or do you bring for multiple gift days? Just for the kids or adults too? Hope this makes sense.

Traveling from Alberta, Canada.

Thanks a bunch!

Sam (Mom)
Trevor (Dad)
Brody (son-age 14)
Rylee (daughter- age 12)
Hayden (daughter- age 10)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter