Disney Fantasy November 11th 2017 - Western Caribbean - Let's Have Lots of FUN!

Who's joining us on our Voyage Nov 11, 2017

• Yes

Votes: 22 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Right now we are trying to figure out port excursions. We are really only interested in spending the days at the beach based on the ages of our girls but want to find organized transportation there and back. Any suggestions would be great!

Is there a F.E. organized for this sail date? We would like to join in if it's not too big of a group. I looked on Facebook and found nothing there either.

We don't have any social media accounts. Is there anyone willing to copy what is on the Facebook and post here?

Family of 3 - mom, dad and daughter (6 yrs). Our 2nd Disney cruise! We are on 7th floor. We just booked our excursions yesterday (off-DCL):
  • Cozumel: Hire private car for San Gervasio ruin tour and beach day
  • Grand Cayman: Stingray + snorkel through Captain Marvin
  • Falmouth: Horseback ride through Braco stables
Anybody going to similar excursions? Looking forward to our cruise and to bumping into you guys!

Right now we are trying to figure out port excursions. We are really only interested in spending the days at the beach based on the ages of our girls but want to find organized transportation there and back. Any suggestions would be great!
We use Tours Plaza private car service in Cozumel, $107 for 3hrs, $25 per add'l hours. If you are only going to 1 location, are you open to using taxi?

Hi everyone!

I have good and bad news....

The good news, I am expecting a baby this December!!:cloud9:
The bad news, I cannot cruise in November d/t the 24 week restriction. So we have rescheduled our cruising dates. I will not be able to manage the FE for this cruise and I am terribly sorry.:sad1:

I hope you all have a wonderful and amazing time.

May we our paths cross on other sailings. :sail:
Congratulations!!!!! :)

Hi guys my name is Ayra and I was wondering if I can still join the FE group because my family would love to join !!!
Mom
Dad
daughter-13
daughter-5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter