Disney Fantasy - Oceanview midship question

Jacq7414

DIS Veteran
Can anyone see these rooms available?
I was booked for an April 2021 cruise and moved it to April 2022. We are in room 2554, but I was searching again and noticed that none of these rooms are now available. Should I be worried? I just don’t want to be bumper from the cruise

If you're already booked, you should be fine. I haven't heard of people getting removed from a cruise after booking (unless the whole cruise got cancelled).

If you're already booked, you should be fine. I haven't heard of people getting removed from a cruise after booking (unless the whole cruise got cancelled).
Ah ok thanks! So they’d just move my room if there was an issue there? We are already booked.

Ah ok thanks! So they’d just move my room if there was an issue there? We are already booked.
Yes. But I would expect that you'll be in the room that you booked. If you're not seeing any rooms available around your room, it's likely because they're all booked or on hold. I wouldn't worry about it.

Have you checked your reservation on the DCL site? If it has your room number listed, then that's what you have. If you need to be moved, it's my understanding that they will upgrade you somewhere else on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter