Disney Fantasy Online (old Chinese game)

Valentinesflowers

Earning My Ears
Anyone remember this game? I remember wanting to play it years ago but it never got an English translated release. Some days I still wish it had a private server just so I could try it out. However, it seems the game was either unpopular or didn't get much promotion. I think if it had been picked up by a Western company it would have gotten a lot of fans.

Despite it seeming to be unpopular, (tried Chinese google searching the game and didn't really get many results? Maybe I was just looking for the wrong things) the game lasted from 2009-2016 when it shut down.

It kinda reminds me of a mixture of KH and VMK in a way, even though the games are drastically different. I find myself desperately wishing it never shut down though :( Sure, the game looks pretty outdated but it just looks like it has such a nostalgic, dreamy, classic Disney feel to it.

Some info I found out:

Game's name in Chinese: 梦幻迪士尼 or 梦幻迪士尼吧
Game genre: free to play PC MMORPG
Publisher: Netdragon
Shut down in 2016
No private servers, seems to be forgotten
Only found 1 dedicated wiki which has some deleted/erased information

I also desperately wanted to play it. But it probably won't ever see the light of day again. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!