Disney Fonts??

kmp1191

<font color=red>Dorfus Chickendoodle at your servi
I'm trying to find the Disney Fonts for stuff like Fantasmic. I've Google searched "Disney Fonts Large" and found some stuff, but not sure if it's what I am looking for. I've also read the Thread FAQ and the Font topic, but I don't get it. Why do I have to save it to a disk? I'm confused...all I want to do is print out, in BIG letters FANTASMIC, (in the same lettering they use) then I'll be done with my page.

HELP!

kmp1191 said:
I'm trying to find the Disney Fonts for stuff like Fantasmic. I've Google searched "Disney Fonts Large" and found some stuff, but not sure if it's what I am looking for. I've also read the Thread FAQ and the Font topic, but I don't get it. Why do I have to save it to a disk? I'm confused...all I want to do is print out, in BIG letters FANTASMIC, (in the same lettering they use) then I'll be done with my page.

HELP!

You don't have to save it to a disk...click on run instead. I download Walt disney font and love it for my scrapbooking.

"save it to a disk" doesn't mean a floppy disk...it means to your hard drive, which is the same as "download".

did you get it figured out? if not let me know what font you want and how big you wan it. I have a few of them saved to my computer and can make something for you.
Let me know if I can help!

Hello
I think the Floralis font on www.dafont.com looks alot like the Fantasmic font.
I never download a font--my husband says I use too much disk space.

If you open the file all the way then minimize the screen, you can open your MS Word and that font will be there on your font list. You can use it then close it all out without a download.
Dafont has an interesting feature in that it will let you type the word you want in the font you want, so you can see what it looks like before you open the file.
HTH Deb
P.S. if you want a huge list of Disney fonts try www.mickeyavenue.com

I love this site and I use it alot for my Disney Pages. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter