Disney Food for DCP going away party

guinea pig

Mouseketeer
Having a going away party for my DD before her 8/14 DCP check in. Looking for Disney related foods to serve at the party. So far we have chicken legs (will call them Disney Turkey legs), mac and cheese using Jiko recipe, choc and caramel dipped pretzels( Main Street bakery), Mickey ear cookies and rice crispy treats. Thinking about doing a waffle bar with fruit and Nutella (Sleepy Hollow) but seems like too much work. Any other food ideas???

Having a going away party for my DD before her 8/14 DCP check in. Looking for Disney related foods to serve at the party. So far we have chicken legs (will call them Disney Turkey legs), mac and cheese using Jiko recipe, choc and caramel dipped pretzels( Main Street bakery), Mickey ear cookies and rice crispy treats. Thinking about doing a waffle bar with fruit and Nutella (Sleepy Hollow) but seems like too much work. Any other food ideas???

If you have Pinterest, that'd probably be a great place to look.

You could have a World Showcase theme- go around the countries with something "easy" for each

Mexico- chips and salsa
Norway-rice cream (rice pudding with strawberry sauce)
China- egg rolls
Germany- pretzels
American Adventure- anything red white and blue
Japan- sushi
Italy- something pasta or pizza
Morocco- pita and hummus
France- croissants
England- lemon tarts

My mom did this for my wedding shower a few years ago, and it was a huge hit :)

I have 2 different size mickey cookie cutters, and I made mickey ice cream sandwiches with the small one, I think I got 2 or 3 out of each, ice sandwich. Large cookie cutter I use for cookies and rice Krispy treats and I have used them to cut bread for sandwiches platters.

I have bought Disney themed pasta before at DS you might want to check and see if you might could buy it on line.

You could have a World Showcase theme- go around the countries with something "easy" for each

Mexico- chips and salsa
Norway-rice cream (rice pudding with strawberry sauce)
China- egg rolls
Germany- pretzels
American Adventure- anything red white and blue
Japan- sushi
Italy- something pasta or pizza
Morocco- pita and hummus
France- croissants
England- lemon tarts

My mom did this for my wedding shower a few years ago, and it was a huge hit :)

I LOVE this idea!

You could also go with a Goofy's Candy CO theme, and do a choclate foundain and let people add toppings

Check out the Disney Families boards for a thread on Disney Theme Nights for a wealth of ideas...Beware it is a rabbit hole!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!