Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you love poke (I do!) what they produce at the poolside bar/lounge at the Swolphin is amazing. Lots of couches/cool seating and excellent drink pours:)

That's nice to know. Was just looking at there menu because I was thinking trying it out on the day we switch over to Boardwalk on my up coming triple since we didn't want to commit to a ADR since we don't want to rush just to make it to someplace to eat.

Yachtsman's Steakhouse
Black Angus Filet Mignon

WDW%20June%2024%202017-8663-L.jpg

Pulled Pork Fries. Animal Kingdom

ETA- Sorry the pic didn't work. Trying to figure out how to post pics since my photobucket account got cut off from posting to a third party site.

Wow do I ever wish I had booked us for dinner at Raglan Road and not T-REX! Silly husband preference. :)

My mom goes nuts over that bread and butter pudding! I'm not a fan of bread pudding but she loves the stuff. She once went on a very tight budget and barely had enough money for one but her and my brother sat at the bar and drank waters and paid with everything they had left just get that dessert.

Jiko:

IMG_7864.JPG
Cheese plate

IMG_7865.JPG
Shrimp appetizer - so good!

IMG_7866.JPG
Seafood curry - DELICIOUS

IMG_7867.JPG
Filet with "old recipe" mac and cheese

IMG_7869.JPG
Filet and lobster tail with bobotie mac and cheese which I ended up loving even more than the "old" mac and cheese

IMG_7876.JPG
Zebratini and birthday celebration chocolate pudding in the center of the table (and my fiancée's hand. Ha)

IMG_7877.JPG
Malva pudding - holy cow this tasted like a churro and was sooooo good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!