Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know they took the pilgrim's feast off the menu (lunch), it's still listed on the kid's menu. I plan on ordering it off the kid's menu. Also it's a bonus for me that it'll be a smaller portion. I can't eat an adult portion alone anyway.

I booked LTT in the hopes that the Pilgrim's Feast will be back on the lunch in time for our trip in late October. :goodvibes

tumblr_ot4p0lmRo31rzxvpbo1_540.jpg

Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, Magic Kingdom.

I know they took the pilgrim's feast off the menu (lunch), it's still listed on the kid's menu. I plan on ordering it off the kid's menu. Also it's a bonus for me that it'll be a smaller portion. I can't eat an adult portion alone anyway.

I'm not sure if you have gone on your most recent trip and if so can you tell me if you were able to order the pilgrim's feast off of the kids menu for lunch?
Here is the menu off of the Disney World website and it doesn't show it on the kids menu anymore and only shows it as an "All you care to eat" option for lunch. :( Hubby and I wanted to share this meal like we did last year and I know we can't on the AYCtE.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/liberty-tree-tavern/menus/

I'm not sure if you have gone on your most recent trip and if so can you tell me if you were able to order the pilgrim's feast off of the kids menu for lunch?
Here is the menu off of the Disney World website and it doesn't show it on the kids menu anymore and only shows it as an "All you care to eat" option for lunch. :( Hubby and I wanted to share this meal like we did last year and I know we can't on the AYCtE.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/liberty-tree-tavern/menus/

No I haven't gone yet. Our trip is next, month. It's still showing, it's under the Mickey check meals:
Kids' Mickey Check Meal - Oven-roasted Turkey
with Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, and Seasonal Fruit. Choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter