Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strawberry dessert looks yummy!

The strawberry dessert IS yummy! :thumbsup2 I had that and a quiche Lorraine for breakfast at Les Halles this year. And now I really want to try that roulade with the bacon - is it as good as it looks?

@Newsies you made me so happy (and hungry)! That is my favorite drink and pizza from Via Napoli! :love: 185 days until my next dinner there!

Some Epcot food pics for you all on this lovely Tuesday evening:

enhance

enhance

where is the queso and churros from? Those churros look amazing.

Looks like La Hacienda - the pic above the churro looks like the empanada de manzana (I liked La Hacienda; I need to go back there one of these years.)

Looks like La Hacienda - the pic above the churro looks like the empanada de manzana (I liked La Hacienda; I need to go back there one of these years.)
Thanks. Figured that or San Angel. I've never been to la hacienda.

The strawberry dessert IS yummy! :thumbsup2 I had that and a quiche Lorraine for breakfast at Les Halles this year. And now I really want to try that roulade with the bacon - is it as good as it looks?

@Newsies you made me so happy (and hungry)! That is my favorite drink and pizza from Via Napoli! :love: 185 days until my next dinner there!

The roulade is, quite simply, my favorite thing to eat in all of Walt Disney World. When I was on my College Program, it got to a point where I would eat one almost every weekend I had off. It was a really, really dark place.

Via Napoli is my family's favorite restaurant in WS. We're from NJ, so we're no stranger to good pizza, but there's nothing like a VN pie!

karly05 got it right-- La Hacienda de San Angel. Easily one of the best meals I had this trip. So worth an ADR!

The roulade is, quite simply, my favorite thing to eat in all of Walt Disney World. When I was on my College Program, it got to a point where I would eat one almost every weekend I had off. It was a really, really dark place.

Via Napoli is my family's favorite restaurant in WS. We're from NJ, so we're no stranger to good pizza, but there's nothing like a VN pie!

karly05 got it right-- La Hacienda de San Angel. Easily one of the best meals I had this trip. So worth an ADR!

Your pictures made me contemplate changing from Biergarten. Still undecided.

Wow! This is beautiful! Some of you take the most delicious pictures! I'm especially talking to you Insoscared and Goofyonthehighseas
(I've only looked at the last 4 pages or so but wow!)

I just wish there were reviews to go along with it and names of what things are.

Some Epcot food pics for you all on this lovely Tuesday evening:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance
PLEASE tell me where the bacon pastry and the delicious turnover and ice cream came from and what they are called. They look delicious! Were they as yummy as they look?

PLEASE tell me where the bacon pastry and the delicious turnover and ice cream came from and what they are called. They look delicious! Were they as yummy as they look?

Hey there! The bacon pastry came from Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie in the France Pavilion. It's my personal favorite snack on property. It's called the Roule Lard & Fromage, literally a roll of bacon and cheese. So delicious, a snack credit on the dining plan or $4 on it's own. An economical, sizeable snack and when you pair it with one of the delicious desserts in the bakery, it's a decent, perfectly portioned lunch.

The turnover is from La Hacienda de San Angel in the Mexico Pavilion. Hacienda is such an underrated restaurant, and the manzana was every bit as delicious as it looked!

At 'Ohana? We were just there in May and they had chicken. Haven't heard any news about them getting rid of it.
They did get rid of it a couple years ago, for like a year and then brought it back. Yes, O'Hana def. has chicken again now, but that's probably my where the pp bot confused.

Hangar Bar was part of a night of bar hopping my spouse and I did after dropping the 9 year old off at Lilo's Playhouse. Before we did that we stopped by Trader Sam's and enjoyed that space for a bit. We ordered the picky kiddo a drink which he immediately declared horrible, I managed to catch this and plan on using it to embarrass him for the rest of his life. The drink btw was delicious and Little Lord Picky Pants's parents finished it off.

Polynesian Punch
Sam’s Gorilla Grog and Hibiscus Grenadine. Served in a Souvenir Sipper

View attachment 248125
Now thats too cute!!

Canada Filet, perfectly medium rare, 5/5

IMG_8336.JPG

Pork Belly from Brazil, full of flavor 5/5
IMG_8337.JPG

Black beer from Brazil (meh: 3/5) and "chilled coffee with Godiva liqueur" (from a prepared pour bottle) from Belgium, 3.5/5 (very very sweet)

IMG_8338.JPG

Chilled coffee again
IMG_8339.JPG

Passion slushes from France (5/5) and Goat Cheese and Spinach Pudding (3.5/5, the bites with goat cheese were great, the rest was under seasoned and bland)

IMG_8340.JPG
IMG_8341.JPG

Almond Breeze Orchard booth: cauliflower "risotto". Cheesy and flavorful, 5/5 IMG_8343.JPG

Patagonia beef skewer with chimichurri and boniato purée 4.5/5

IMG_8344.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8342.JPG
    IMG_8342.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter