Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

img_6030-jpg.486753
....this stuff is crazy good! We get it here at home....

Scampi Pasta - Tony's Town Square
Freshly Made Linguine Pasta tossed with Shrimp, Mussels, Spinach, Tomatoes, and Onions in a Herb Butter Sauce (extra veggies in exchange for the pasta)

enhance

Hate to be a bummer, but the new owners of Ample Hills have decided not to operate at WDW, so the Boardwalk location is closed and the Disney Springs would-have-been location is now canceled. Hopefully another decent ice cream shop will replace it. I mean, how can you have a Boardwalk with no ice cream parlor!?

I saw! I'm so sad. I love the ooey gooey. But I heard they're currently shipping ice cream flavors, so I'll look into that. I guess I'll have to get Beaches and Cream instead.

....this stuff is crazy good! We get it here at home....

My dad gets it at home, too! So tasty.

I saw! I'm so sad. I love the ooey gooey. But I heard they're currently shipping ice cream flavors, so I'll look into that. I guess I'll have to get Beaches and Cream instead.

My dad gets it at home, too! So tasty.
The Fountain at the Dolphin is another good choice once it opens if you just wanna get a cone of soft serve. So good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!