Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

50's Prime Time in Hollywood Studios

PB & Jam Milkshake - so good

20170307_171953.jpg

Aunt Liz's Golden Fried Chicken - luv this

20170307_172017.jpg

Cousin Megan's Traditional Meatloaf - DS's favorite

403.jpg

Dad's Favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Layers Cake - I would have this with every meal if possible!

20170307_175248.jpg

Various Snacks

Dole whip float from Aloha Isle - not a huge pineapple lover, but this is awesome

682.jpg

Ice Cream Sandwich with Peanut Butter Sauce from Plaza Ice Cream Parlour - Sauce addition takes it to another level! 20170308_211939.jpg

Brioche Ice Cream Sandwich being made at Artisans de Glace

20170309_132357.jpg

Brioche Ice Cream Sandwich, it doesn't make sense why this is so good, but it is beyond good

20170309_132542.jpg

Dole Whip Swirl from Pineapple Lanai - my favorite way to have dole whip, prefer the swirl to all the other ways! (well maybe the rum verion is better;)

20170310_123547.jpg

Was this lunch or dinner? Were they served for special occasion/event?

This was dinner. It was a Halloween party night, but before the party started (5:20 reservation). I don't know if they have similar desserts nightly during the fall season or just party days.

full

Ohana Bread Pudding from last night- so wonderfully delicious!!!

A few pics from this weekend!

Mickey Birthday sundae from Ghirardelli
View attachment 366219

Citricos dinner - Beef Filet and Mediterranean Chicken (Omg this was soooo good)

View attachment 366220
View attachment 366221

Grand Floridian Gingerbread House treats - brownie pop and shingle
View attachment 366222

View attachment 366223
Yum! I can't wait for my Citricos dinner. 23 days, but who is counting?

How was the shingle? I bought a different gingerbread treat back in 2016 and was underwhelmed. I have my eye on that shingle this year!

Yum! I can't wait for my Citricos dinner. 23 days, but who is counting?

How was the shingle? I bought a different gingerbread treat back in 2016 and was underwhelmed. I have my eye on that shingle this year!
Citricos was wonderful - it was our first time there. The cookie smells amazing but I actually haven't dug in yet. Going for it tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!