Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

I think tis is a lobster roll, but I cannot remember:

enhance

It looks like the crab cake.

What drinks/food would you recommend at Ogas? How was the pot roast at Docking Bay 7?
Thank you!!

The pot roast at Docking Bay 7 was awesome... and I was impressed because I got it at the end of the night right before closing and it still tasted fresh. I can't wait to go back and get it again!

At Oga's I got the fuzzy tauntaun which is basically a fuzzy navel with the foam added on top. Delicious drink, disgusting foam. The foam is supposed to make your mouth/lips tingly. It was NOT a pleasant sensation and tasted overwhelmingly like chemicals.... next time I'd either get the drink without the foam or order something else. My boyfriend's drink was basically a Margarita (I forgot the name of it, but it was tequila-based) and was generous on the booze. He liked his drink a lot. If you're hungry get food elsewhere in Galaxy's Edge before coming for a drink because they have almost nothing to eat at Oga's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts