Disney Free Dining Promotion Help 2018

mrs.zuber

Disney Fan
I have tried to learn as much about the free dining promotion that WDW usually offers starting in Spring for the fall/winter months as I can. But I have never actually booked it before and I know it can be quite hard to get what you want unless you are up earlier than the sun and your internet connection is good.

We will be going the first couple weeks in December 2018 (aligning it with the promotion dates so that is tentative) for our honeymoon and I would really love to book this promotion effectively.

Is it better to book my vacation package now and change to the promotion when it comes out? (If it is offered again this year and possible)

Or is it better to wait until I hear rumors about the promotion date and wake up super early to try and book what I want?

Any answers from people who have actually booked this before would be so very helpful!

Thank you all for your help!

When a promotion is released, there is zero guarantee your preferred dates, resort and room category will be available. If you are only going WITH a promotion, the best thing to do is to have a list of your top 10 resort/room category choices and be on your computer the morning the promotion is released. There is zero advantage to having an existing reservation when the promotion is released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!