Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this work? Dr of Credit says gift card purchases don't work for this promo, how are you converting the offer to Sams club/Disney Cards?

I think doccredit says the opposite actually -- "Nothing in the fine print says that gift cards are excluded, just keep in mind that Walmart loves to cancel gift card orders."

This has definitely been my experience.

We are looking at the possibility of back to back cruises: Royal Caribbean then Disney. I've always been focused on Disney gift cards and not paid attention to other cruise lines. Do gift cards even exist for RC? And if so, any bargains to be had?

RC has gift certificates, but not cards, and you have to watch them very carefully. Some (maybe most) are only good on new bookings.

I have a RC cruise booked, and I've been researching ways to save, and it seems that travel hacking is not very easy on RC. Apparently, there are occasionally Amex offers ($75 on $750) but it seems pretty few and far between.

this was easy.... my local (well 20 minutes drive is the closest) BB took 2 $50 gc for one $100 Dis gc no problem! That's a fairly easy $21 back in my wallet.... Just have to use that Stop and Shop coupon before the 31st..... Anyone know if I can use the coupon on a new gc instore?

this was easy.... my local (well 20 minutes drive is the closest) BB took 2 $50 gc for one $100 Dis gc no problem! That's a fairly easy $21 back in my wallet.... Just have to use that Stop and Shop coupon before the 31st..... Anyone know if I can use the coupon on a new gc instore?

@Jimsig said it won't work on GCs:

Had to go to Stop And Shop to pick some stuff up anyway so I figured I'd pick up a BB GC for $100, they have fixed amounts and the 'Activate for Any Amount" type. Got the $15 coupon. Went back in and tried to get a BB for $15. Unfortunately the coupon is not good for GC's and the system won't allow it. If I had known I would have bought the BB GC first and then gone shopping and picked up another BB card for $15 along with eveything else. I am sure I'll be back again and spend more then $30 (including the BB GC) and should be able to use the coupon then.

Coupon can't be used on gift cards, I think someone upthread tried.

I received my Ibotta cashback for my Best Buy purchase last Saturday. Purchased a $468 Disney gift card and paid with a $450 BB eGC, a $12.50 physical gift card, a $5 reward certificate, and $.50 in change. Received $9.26 from iBotta. I also redeemed $450 in rewards from my Amex BCP card as a statement credit to erase the $450 BB eGC purchase. And I still have the three $15 Best Buy savings codes that I'll get in September. Not bad for less than an hour's work.

What denominations are you able to get Disney cards in at Best Buy? It looks like they only have $50 and $25 cards online. The deal will give $450 in BB gift cards and then 3 $15 coupons, correct? Is it possible to get $495 in Disney gift cards?

What denominations are you able to get Disney cards in at Best Buy? It looks like they only have $50 and $25 cards online. The deal will give $450 in BB gift cards and then 3 $15 coupons, correct? Is it possible to get $495 in Disney gift cards?

All three Best Buy's in my area have the variable load Disney gift cards for any amount between $25 and $500, in addition to $25 and $50 fixed value cards.

here's something annoying...I ordered the WM gc(physical) and in the email is some blah blah about we'll send you tracking info when it ships'.... well it should have arrived yesterday(no) now acct page shows maybe by today, but you can't get any tracking info on a Wm shipment, it just says no info available when I check that button....any ideas?

here's something annoying...I ordered the WM gc(physical) and in the email is some blah blah about we'll send you tracking info when it ships'.... well it should have arrived yesterday(no) now acct page shows maybe by today, but you can't get any tracking info on a Wm shipment, it just says no info available when I check that button....any ideas?

Same for my physical card a couple weeks ago. No tracking info. Someone on here called and they got dates from the phone rep, they're dates matched mine (we'd bought the same time) so it seems that maybe internally WM can see the info just not us on the web.

I think doccredit says the opposite actually -- "Nothing in the fine print says that gift cards are excluded, just keep in mind that Walmart loves to cancel gift card orders."

This has definitely been my experience.
I went back and looked you are right, not sure what deal site said they were not eligible. Thanks!

Just received an ibotta alert that the jet.com mobile rebate is up to 18%. Can I buy walmart GCs through the mobile app and receive the 18% rebate? I don't see anything in the details that excludes gift card purchases. Could I then use those Walmart GCs in store to buy Disney GCs?

Hmmm...this might be a moot question. I just looked at the Walmart GC listing here: https://jet.com/product/Walmart-Gift-Card-dollar25/4f8a1210415d4f26b1962dee358ca794 and the details describe a Delta GC. So which is it? Is it a Walmart or a Delta GC?

Just received an ibotta alert that the jet.com mobile rebate is up to 18%. Can I buy walmart GCs through the mobile app and receive the 18% rebate? I don't see anything in the details that excludes gift card purchases. Could I then use those Walmart GCs in store to buy Disney GCs?

Hmmm...this might be a moot question. I just looked at the Walmart GC listing here: https://jet.com/product/Walmart-Gift-Card-dollar25/4f8a1210415d4f26b1962dee358ca794 and the details describe a Delta GC. So which is it? Is it a Walmart or a Delta GC?

Yeah, the Walmart cards are all kinds of messed up, aren't they. You're right that it doesn't appear to exclude gift card purchases. I could use Starbucks and Chipotle GC's. I wish I could test it out with a small purchase, but there's a limit of one transaction for the 18% rebate.

I also received my shopkicks today for both my Saturday and Sunday purchases. I was a little nervous because it was my first shopkicks purchase.

But dang I'm spoiled with swagbucks. Disappointed to see the point return at shopkicks. 3700 kicks doesn't even get me $25 yet. :)

I just ordered supergoop cc cream from jet yesterday. Wish I had waited a day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter