Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you just submit the receipt even without any of the promo products on it for credit? Never thought to try that, I was sending them through Fetch but if I can double dip I'll start that too.
It appears to be a new offer to submit your Target receipt at SK for 1 kick per dollar spent.

I'm not the poster you asked but I emailed cardcash after they cancelled 3 different orders with different payments and they DID get back to me. Their response was just a reiteration that my order was suspected fraudulent but they hoped I would continue to do business with them

Kinda flabbergasted at that one... first if you thought I was fraudulent this time why would you think I'm legit the next time? second, why exactly would I want to try again? haven't given me any reason to think anything would change. kinda glad I didn't try it, seems like an odd company from their response. thanks to everyone that posted their experiences :)

So you just submit the receipt even without any of the promo products on it for credit? Never thought to try that, I was sending them through Fetch but if I can double dip I'll start that too.
It may be targeted. Is your app up to date?

Does Fetch credit for GC purchases at Target? I've had a few receipts that credit 0 points because I didn't buy any "qualifying" products on the receipt.

It may be targeted. Is your app up to date?

Does Fetch credit for GC purchases at Target? I've had a few receipts that credit 0 points because I didn't buy any "qualifying" products on the receipt.

Yep, I actually just updated it earlier today when I got the notice the latest version was out (dated 10/4). I didn't see anything different in it other than they took the stupid apple off the icon (back to school update i guess). Where might I see it would you think? I opened target and just the usual scans and receipt promos.

For Fetch I'm not sure about GC only purchases yet, that's going to be my next receipt, but they give points for any receipt submitted. So I figured I'd get something.

Yep, I actually just updated it earlier today when I got the notice the latest version was out (dated 10/4). I didn't see anything different in it other than they took the stupid apple off the icon (back to school update i guess). Where might I see it would you think? I opened target and just the usual scans and receipt promos.

For Fetch I'm not sure about GC only purchases yet, that's going to be my next receipt, but they give points for any receipt submitted. So I figured I'd get something.

This is what my app looks like with the Target receipt option:

Attachments

• Image uploaded from iOS.png
    Image uploaded from iOS.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 47
This is what my app looks like with the Target receipt option:

Thanks! That's completely different from what I have, the closest target to me currently shows '1700' and no offer option like that. Looks like your on iOS so could be platform related, hopefully they roll it out to Android soon if that's the case.

Thanks! That's completely different from what I have, the closest target to me currently shows '1700' and no offer option like that. Looks like your on iOS so could be platform related, hopefully they roll it out to Android soon if that's the case.
Perhaps? That is what I see also, and I am on iOS.

I'm on android, so it's not platform-related.

I'm on android, so it's not platform-related.

Poo, guess it's regional. Was going to charge up my iPad tonight to try it out... although I might still do it to make sure it works :) (I don't use it much and frequently forget I have it since we won it as a door prize.)

B.J.'s has an online deal for today only: (3) $50 Disney GC for $142.49. 5% discount and we have the BJ mastercard that gets another 5%. says it ends 10/6/17, online only, free shipping. same deal as the $100 DGC but another option.

Could be someone with a big trip coming up in your area got in on the same deal and wiped the store out. A DCL trip is expensive enough to do the trick.
I could definitely see this happening. No one is posting that Target is stopping the sale of Disney GCs, so that makes me feel a little better. Truck ran today and no Disney GCs on it though. I'm leaving three weeks from today and getting very nervous. I need $175 more in GCs for the Food & Wine Festival. I have $175 in Target GCs, so definitely hoping they get some in soon. Next truck doesn't run until Monday.

I'm hoping this is gong on for more than just today, but I was checking out shopkicks and noticed best buy has over 2k kicks for scans. I know where I'll be heading tomorrow if this is still going on.

I'm hoping this is gong on for more than just today, but I was checking out shopkicks and noticed best buy has over 2k kicks for scans. I know where I'll be heading tomorrow if this is still going on.

Omg... I was debating whether I should mention this. I was at Best Buy over lunch picking up an order and saw 2000+ kicks waiting to be scanned! I jumped on it, but then realized almost all of them are only 10 kicks scans and there are over a hundred items to scan! After about 15 minutes in just the computer section, I had only scanned about 350 kicks. Another section -- the movies -- was so disorganized I could barely find the first title. I gave up. If you've got an afternoon free this weekend, it's a lot of kicks but it just wasn't a good use of my time today.

Tip: for computers, displays, tvs, speakers, etc. you don't have to match the exact model as displayed on the Shopkick app. Often the same brand and type of electronic (e.g. Lenovo notebook) is enough. So for example, there are like 5 Lenovo Yoga notebooks listed; you can scan the same barcode off the display tag for all of them. Problem is a lot of the items are scattered around the display floor and not all tags have barcodes.

They've been tying it to the weekly ads so it's been about the same all week until Sunday when the ad changes. Should be good for Saturday.

But, not sure how much time you have to kill, it's all only 10 kicks per scan. That can take me hours (plural) trying to find the crap. I think the best I've done is 900 and I think that was the day I was there for an hour and a half. I was killing time anyway but I can't imagine trying to get all 2k worth. It's been a lot of computer and TV stuff where it's hard to find the right model family. The only good thing is if you find a similar item, most of the time the scan will work. There's been many times where it's looking for a 55" tv and I can only find the tag for the 65" model but it took it. And then the stuff outside of those areas is sometimes obscure, I usually can't find at least 5 items in the list.

But if yer aware of all that already, sorry for the repeat and best of luck to ya! :thumbsup2

Omg... I was debating whether I should mention this. I was at Best Buy over lunch picking up an order and saw 2000+ kicks waiting to be scanned! I jumped on it, but then realized almost all of them are only 10 kicks scans and there are over a hundred items to scan! After about 15 minutes in just the computer section, I had only scanned about 350 kicks. Another section -- the movies -- was so disorganized I could barely find the first title. I gave up. If you've got an afternoon free this weekend, it's a lot of kicks but it just wasn't a good use of my time today.

Tip: for computers, displays, tvs, speakers, etc. you don't have to match the exact model as displayed on the Shopkick app. Often the same brand and type of electronic (e.g. Lenovo notebook) is enough. So for example, there are like 5 Lenovo Yoga notebooks listed; you can scan the same barcode off the display tag for all of them. Problem is a lot of the items are scattered around the display floor and not all tags have barcodes.
I did this yesterday too! It was really time consumming. There was no rhyme or reason for how the products are listed. Wish it was oranized a little better !! Lol

I did this yesterday too! It was really time consumming. There was no rhyme or reason for how the products are listed. Wish it was oranized a little better !! Lol
I wish so too. I started out in the kitchen appliance and I felt like I was going back and forth for a good 20 minutes. I was having problems with the app while I was there too. I ended up getting about 200 from scans. If I have some downtime tomorrow and they're still there I might go back for more. I'm about 1000 kicks away from a $25 gift card.

AmEx points offer for anyone interested in Amazon Prime membership.

Get 5,000 additional Membership Rewards® points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend $99+ on an annual Amazon Prime membership at Amazon.com by 1/31/2018.​

Looks like it just came out today. It's only for the full annual Amazon Prime membership, the terms exclude the discounted memberships and the monthly one. It's enough points for a $25 gift card towards a Disney GC for something you were going to do anyway if you've got it.

I received an email from Bed Bath & Beyond inviting me to join their membership program for $29 per year. The program is supposed to give you 20% off your entire purchase both in-store and online, plus free shipping. This is the first I've heard of this program. Does anyone have any experience with it? I read through the terms & conditions and they list a lot of brand exclusions plus alcohol, baby wipes, diapers, formula, portrait studio, etc., but I didn't see anything that excludes gift cards. Just wondering if it might be worth the $29 fee to give it a try buying Disney gift cards. I could see an exclusion being added really quickly if people start buying thousands of dollars worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!