Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a 10% off REDcard Anniversary coupon from Target. The terms say gift cards are not eligible, but I've had Target coupons state this before and still apply online to Disney gift cards. This is a store coupon though, but I'm going to still try and see. Has anyone had success with using this coupon for Disney gift cards?

Please report back once you try it :)

Sam’s currently has a deal for membership and I am considering signing up.

I was wondering if they sell the $500 Disney cards in the stores?

Also, how does it work to combine gift cards on the Disney site? Do I get an actual card or is it an e card?
I combine my physical gift cards onto one card. If I have 10 $100 cards I input all the numbers and combine that $1000 onto one card, then the other nine have a zero balance.

I combine my physical gift cards onto one card. If I have 10 $100 cards I input all the numbers and combine that $1000 onto one card, then the other nine have a zero balance.

Oh ok. Thanks for responding. So even though it says $100, the balance is $1000.

It seems like a really good deal. I figured we could save a couple of hundred dollars on our trip just by buying the discounted gift cards.

I received a 10% off REDcard Anniversary coupon from Target. The terms say gift cards are not eligible, but I've had Target coupons state this before and still apply online to Disney gift cards. This is a store coupon though, but I'm going to still try and see. Has anyone had success with using this coupon for Disney gift cards?
May I ask if you have the REDcard Credit or Debit card? I have the debit card and I don't think I have ever gotten an anniversary coupon.

Sam’s currently has a deal for membership and I am considering signing up.

I was wondering if they sell the $500 Disney cards in the stores?

Also, how does it work to combine gift cards on the Disney site? Do I get an actual card or is it an e card?

I was in my local Sam's Club last night and they had the $500 cards in stock.

I just got it two nights ago.... bought $200 worth of gift cards via the ebates link and got my 5% red card and 1% added to my Ebates account. its the only thing I used via ebates in the last month...

I bought $150 worth of gift cards from target.com yesterday and I received the 1% credit from Ebates.

Good to see it’s back! But Target dropped their Ebates payout to just 1%...

Ok I am having issues login into DisneyGiftCard.com. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes! I can't log into to my gift card account. I wanted to combine a few small cards because I needed to make a payment on a package this morning. I also wasn't able to redeem a gift card as part of my package payment, either. I could enter one gift card and it showed the available balance, but if I tried to check out, it wouldn't recognize the payment method. I ended up making the final payment all on my credit card. Luckily it wasn't a huge amount of money; I will just use the gift cards for spending money on my trip.

Yes! I can't log into to my gift card account. I wanted to combine a few small cards because I needed to make a payment on a package this morning. I also wasn't able to redeem a gift card as part of my package payment, either. I could enter one gift card and it showed the available balance, but if I tried to check out, it wouldn't recognize the payment method. I ended up making the final payment all on my credit card. Luckily it wasn't a huge amount of money; I will just use the gift cards for spending money on my trip.

Sorry it's happening to you too. I assume Disney's tech team strikes again. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Ok I am having issues login into DisneyGiftCard.com. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Happens on a bi-weekly basis now I think! Keep trying, sometimes it intermittently comes back up. Worst case scenario so far was one time when it took almost a week to get it back up but usually you can get back in within a day.

I have the debit Redcard. I’m going to try to use the coupon today and will report back.
Hoping you have good luck!
I messaged Target asking about the coupons and they told me that it's a newer thing and that they will email me when during the month of my anniversay. Fingers crossed I actually get one.

That is what it always is here, but you could always buy a small one first to double check that the 4x pts show. It seems like they're trying to be more specific with categories last few months but most cards have still worked for me, like Amazon worked last time it said just 4x fuel pts in restaurant and entertainment categories.

I just bought a $50 card at my local Kroger and it was only 2x fuel points.

Please report back once you try it :)

Hoping you have good luck!
I messaged Target asking about the coupons and they told me that it's a newer thing and that they will email me when during the month of my anniversay. Fingers crossed I actually get one.

Reporting back on the 10% off RedCard anniversary coupon. I tried to get a $100 Disney Gift Card (then I’d add more to the transaction if it accepted) but the coupon did not apply. The register screen came up with an error message stating no deal items were found.

I’ll use this coupon on other items and will wait to see if they run the 10% off Target gift card deal in the coming months.

Reporting back on the 10% off RedCard anniversary coupon. I tried to get a $100 Disney Gift Card (then I’d add more to the transaction if it accepted) but the coupon did not apply. The register screen came up with an error message stating no deal items were found.

I’ll use this coupon on other items and will wait to see if they run the 10% off Target gift card deal in the coming months.

Oh bummer. Thanks so much for trying and reporting back though! :)

thanks for the info. Was also hoping this would work.

Does Pier 1 carry gift cards? There's a $15 off $75 purchase on my Amex card and it looks like in store gift card purchases aren't excluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter