Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebates offered a 3% bonus to cash out a gc (BestBuy) instead of sending a check - so I plan on using it to buy Disney GC. Idk if anyone has mentioned the mail scan program through IBM. You can earn rewards ($5-$7) per month and cash out for CVS card and buy a Disney GC or cash out for Discover GC and use it wherever Discover is accepted. I have cashed out for over $200 in GCs just for scanning the mail on my iPhone.

Reportez is the name of program.
Just FYI. I cashed out my Ebates for a Best Buy gift card about 6 months ago and they would not let me use it in the store, even for merchandise. They said I'd have to use it online. I don't think they were just giving me a rough time either. The email I got with the gift card didn't even have a bar code, just a number and it was lacking a PIN number that is typically on BB gift cards. I haven't used the gift card yet, but I did put in a "fake" order right to the point before your confirm your order to see if it was valid online and it was.

I bought disney gift cards online at Sam’s Club this morning. I went through Ibotta for 2% cash back and I got an email saying my cash back was now pending. No idea if it will end up going through but I figured it was worth it to try.
ETA I did get the mobile bonus for Presidents’ Day weekend with my samsclub.com purchase. It’s an extra $5 for every $100 you spend and it already credited.
What's ibotta? I'm planning on buying $2000+ worth of cards at Sams club tonight should I buy them online instead?

So I thought we were going to get the promo code on March 18, but I already got mine when I purchased them! DH did them yesterday and didn't realize the promo codes came and just deleted all the emails. Yikes! I hope we can get them back.

I bought disney gift cards online at Sam’s Club this morning. I went through Ibotta for 2% cash back and I got an email saying my cash back was now pending. No idea if it will end up going through but I figured it was worth it to try.
ETA I did get the mobile bonus for Presidents’ Day weekend with my samsclub.com purchase. It’s an extra $5 for every $100 you spend and it already credited.

Please post if you get the 2 percent back. If so I will use ibotta from now on before they shut that down. thx!

So I thought we were going to get the promo code on March 18, but I already got mine when I purchased them! DH did them yesterday and didn't realize the promo codes came and just deleted all the emails. Yikes! I hope we can get them back.
Yikes! Check your email trash. They should all be there.

Just FYI. I cashed out my Ebates for a Best Buy gift card about 6 months ago and they would not let me use it in the store, even for merchandise. They said I'd have to use it online. I don't think they were just giving me a rough time either. The email I got with the gift card didn't even have a bar code, just a number and it was lacking a PIN number that is typically on BB gift cards. I haven't used the gift card yet, but I did put in a "fake" order right to the point before your confirm your order to see if it was valid online and it was.

I've had no problem with this the past 2 quarters.

BB still sending out promo codes instantly. Helped one other person do this today and went straight over to BB to redeem codes and the gift cards for Disney (ok, ok, and some Starbucks...).

What's ibotta? I'm planning on buying $2000+ worth of cards at Sams club tonight should I buy them online instead?
It’s an app that you can get cash back when you shop online or also on certain items at the grocery store. You can’t cash out unless you have $20 built up but they sometimes have good bonuses especially at holidays. I bought $1250 and got $25 back right away in bonuses ($5 for every $100 but topped out at $25 back) and then my 2% cash back is a pending $25.

BB still sending out promo codes instantly. Helped one other person do this today and went straight over to BB to redeem codes and the gift cards for Disney (ok, ok, and some Starbucks...).

I got my savings codes instantly yesterday as well. The million dollar question is whether this is an error and we'll all get additional savings codes on March 18. I know its doubtful but we all can wish right?

I got my savings codes instantly yesterday as well. The million dollar question is whether this is an error and we'll all get additional savings codes on March 18. I know its doubtful but we all can wish right?
I briefly thought that and then decided nah, the final order page lists delivery dates for the gift card and for the savings code and they are both listed as the date you order the product.

I see that best buy has Disney GCs online. Has anyone tried to purchase a Disney GC online at best buy using Best Buy GC?

I wasn't planning to cash out any of my rewards programs for Best Buy since the location is not convenient, but if I could purchase online, I may.

I see that best buy has Disney GCs online. Has anyone tried to purchase a Disney GC online at best buy using Best Buy GC?

I wasn't planning to cash out any of my rewards programs for Best Buy since the location is not convenient, but if I could purchase online, I may.

Won’t work. Your order will be cancelled.

No but you can get cash back from swagbucks, ibotta, shopkick, and I think ebates when using the gift cards to buy Disney gift cards in store.

Thanks! I only have ibotta or shop kick so I will see what give the best redemption. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter