Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received a gift card from growupyoung in the last 2 days? I redeemed Sun morning but haven't seen anything and did another redemption on my next receipt yesterday. Maybe they only process e gift cards on business days?

Has anyone received a gift card from growupyoung in the last 2 days? I redeemed Sun morning but haven't seen anything and did another redemption on my next receipt yesterday. Maybe they only process e gift cards on business days?

I redeemed yesterday but have not received yet. I think they say allow 24-48 hours. Check your spam too, my first one went there.

Question about Target gift cards on the APP - I always have the WORST time uploading my gift cards. It takes a while to process after pressing Account then Gift Cards. When it DOES get to the next screen it says "Unable to retrieve gift cards at the moment" I go back, try again and same thing. SOMETIMES after trying about 4 or 5 times they will load but by this time I get frustrated and just use my Red Card. If I screenshot before I get in and have the access codes sent before, will the barcode work just the same as well as the access codes? I hate holding up the line so am trying to get this figured out before I have to pay (and I usually have a not so thrilled 3 month with me that doesn't enjoy waiting in line either!).

Is everyone using bing rewards?
You can earn like $5 every 7 days.
Target is one of the shops you can earn. It can get a little inconvenient when you go to redeem as it only gives $5 increments, but can't beat a couple bucks for a couple minutes.

Question about Target gift cards on the APP - I always have the WORST time uploading my gift cards. It takes a while to process after pressing Account then Gift Cards. When it DOES get to the next screen it says "Unable to retrieve gift cards at the moment" I go back, try again and same thing. SOMETIMES after trying about 4 or 5 times they will load but by this time I get frustrated and just use my Red Card. If I screenshot before I get in and have the access codes sent before, will the barcode work just the same as well as the access codes? I hate holding up the line so am trying to get this figured out before I have to pay (and I usually have a not so thrilled 3 month with me that doesn't enjoy waiting in line either!).

I take a picture of my digital gift cards on my phone. The barcode and the access code can be seen in the pic. I have them scan the pic then I read the access code aloud to the person checking me out. (Not sure if you were talking about digital gift cards). This has worked several times. I've stopped uploading my gift cards to the app, too. Hope this helps.

I was gonna wait til the end of February to redeem only once.

Just got emails from grow up young they have approved all my gift cards requests and the cards will come through in the next 24 hours! They must only work business days because I got emails approving all my redemptions from Sun through this morning a few minutes ago.

With all the horror stories about people having their GCs drained on the APP, I just print out my GCs and use them that way.

I just received some good news from Target, back on Dec. 3rd, I bought a bunch of $300 Target gift cards, during the 10% off deal. On Dec 6th I went to use them, the very first one I tried only had $20 on it. Customer service checked and $280 was spent in a different state on the 4th. I went straight home to find the receipt, and couldn't find this particular one, found all 8 of the other purchases I made. Since I used gift cards to purchase the gift card, I thought I was out of luck, since they couldn't use that route to verify identity. Then about 4 weeks ago I found the receipt in my desk at work, called Target, and they said I would hear in about 3-4 weeks. They approved it, and my new gift card arrived last week. So happy, as we are back in Disney in 33 days!!

Target is one of the shops you can earn. It can get a little inconvenient when you go to redeem as it only gives $5 increments, but can't beat a couple bucks for a couple minutes.

Whoa! What secrets am I missing? I use it but it takes me two weeks, at least, to earn enough for a $5 gc.

Whoa! What secrets am I missing? I use it but it takes m $5 e two weeks, at least, to earn enough for a $5 gc.
oh my gosh you're right, this shows how terrible I am at math lol
i'm sorry. it takes about 10 days to earn a $5 card.
It really helps if you get the newer daily bonuses. after like a week you can earn an extra 105 every 7 days.

I am trying to do the math better and break it down, but math is clearly not my forte :)
so this is my week break down:

700 Mobile search
840 Online Search
140 clicks
50 quiz
30 quiz
105 weekly log in bonus

okay it's roughly 1,800 points a week give or take.
I don't know how I did that math so poorly, well at least i'm good at other things lol

oh my gosh you're right, this shows how terrible I am at math lol
i'm sorry. it takes about 10 days to earn a $5 card.
It really helps if you get the newer daily bonuses. after like a week you can earn an extra 105 every 7 days.

I am trying to do the math better and break it down, but math is clearly not my forte :)
so this is my week break down:

700 Mobile search
840 Online Search
140 clicks
50 quiz
30 quiz
105 weekly log in bonus

okay it's roughly 1,800 points a week give or take.
I don't know how I did that math so poorly, well at least i'm good at other things lol
What program is this? Sounds somewhat easy.

I always screenshot Target gift cards and leave them on my phone. Then delete the screenshot when I use it.

Wow, it takes me several weeks to earn the $5 and I do it every day.

Has been taking me around 19 days to earn a $5 GC from Bing (Microsoft Rewards). there do seem to be more opportunities (streak bonus) but don't think I would be able to earn $5 in 7 days. My account says I have earned 6511 points this month (20 days)

I got a Target look book in the mail today with a peelie for $5 GC with Home, Apparel or Accessories purchase of $10 or more. Good in store or online, but practically we've been able to use it for both and get $10 in GC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter