Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping when Kroger bought Harris Teeter that the HT stores would become part of the Kroger Fuel Points Program but there's no sign that it's going to happen.
We shop quite a lot at HT stores when we visit family but we need a HT card to qualify for the discounts.
In fact Kroger allows all of the store chains that Kroger has bought up in Indiana & surrounding states to use their Customer Cards at Kroger stores.

Doesn't look like they are transferring the fuel points. In 8 out of 10 of the local Krogers that are closing, they are replacing them with more HT. There are already tons of HT here. Ugh.

NC. And this was sudden news. Some of the fuel stations are already closed! All the Krogers are closing by mid August.
When the HT deal closed there was talk of Kroger moving their name brand stores out of areas where HT dominated the market to avoid duplication of services.
Here in the MI, OH, IN area Kroger's big competition comes from WalMart and Meijers since they've bought out all of the smaller competition chains.

When we lived in Cary (with a Kroger 0.5 miles from my house) the Kroger was not that great (I mainly shopped at Target, Lowes, or HT). I wouldn’t worry about Richmond for the time being. Especially since we don’t have HT.

So my bonus from Best Buy for Friday was doubled. Sure they’ll be taking one of those back. Haha.

I did one purchase on Wednesday and one on Friday, and the double bonus showed up this morning. Talk about confusing. I went ahead and requested a paypal credit so we will see what happens. I figure SB owes us for all the stupid discover offers we try that never credit.

oops. Guess this should move to SB thread.

Me too and I’m torn! Normally I’d leave it and let it clawback, but do they manually review accounts that are clawed back? What if I lose everything even if I don’t try to swipe extra $40? I’m so conflicted! (I have $48 in shop activity waiting to post over the next month on the line if I get shutdown.)

I'm sure if we take advantage of the double points we'll either get a last minute cancellation notice or a deficit on our account.

I went back and checked and the time I had Swagbucks claw back points was the IMVU offer and they were clawed back the same day they posted, I didn't have this use them or not decision. (SB had give me 3,000 extra .) 2 weeks later I received the following email from their corporate parent...
Hello,
Thank you for your time and interest in Swagbucks.com. We want to apologize for an error that occurred with your IMVU credit. You may have noticed that your account was credited twice for this offer on xx/xx/18. In order to amend this issue, we have gone ahead and corrected the amount on your account. The correction process was completed on xx/xx/18. Again, we apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Best,

Please note that this is an automated email."

Of interest:

-Auto generated email said they corrected it 2 weeks after they actually did (I obfuscated the dates because I'm paranoid)
-My swagbucks account never went negative
-I had problems with this offer crediting and had been corresponding with swagbucks prior to this which could explain the swift clawback of the points vs the autogenerated email

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter