Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the RMN limit is now up to 3xs per retailer, and 10 total offers per month? And linking an offer counts as one of your 10 even if you don't use it?

So the RMN limit is now up to 3xs per retailer, and 10 total offers per month? And linking an offer counts as one of your 10 even if you don't use it?
That’s the way it seems to me. I could not unlink and could not re-link another offer.

ETA: I was trying to link from my wallet. You can have more than 10 linked.

Last edited:
Went and tried the RMN deal at CVS. My store only had variable load Disney gc, but I went ahead and tried anyway with no filler. I didn’t get a notification, but the offer had changed to “reward pending” by the time I got back to the car. I will report back when it has either become available or denied.

For those of you that have been doing RMN, do the offers change monthly or is it usually pretty similar each month?

Oh no, I understood only 3x per retailer per month but I missed that it was 10 total and that just linking an offer used a spot. Ugh. I linked a few offers that I most likely will not use just to 'save' them. Now, I know why there is an option to save offers.

I just did round 2 with RMN. CVS, Wags and HD all got pending notification right away. Nothing yet from Kohls. Anyone has delays with Kohls ever?

I purchased $25 Ebay gift cards from Wags, CVS, HD for DH to get a replacement phone.

At Kohls I discovered I had a 40% off coupon so I got $25 worth of clothes (after the coupon). In my husband's account I purchased a Shell gift card. Neither one shows pending in RMN.

I just did round 2 with RMN. CVS, Wags and HD all got pending notification right away. Nothing yet from Kohls. Anyone has delays with Kohls ever?

I purchased $25 Ebay gift cards from Wags, CVS, HD for DH to get a replacement phone.

At Kohls I discovered I had a 40% off coupon so I got $25 worth of clothes (after the coupon). In my husband's account I purchased a Shell gift card. Neither one shows pending in RMN.

I used the Kohl’s offer today too and haven’t gotten the pending notice either. I’ve had HD, CVS, and Walgreens work though.

Kohl’s didn’t work for me either. X2 gcs with no filler. But if one was a legit purchase you could follow up

I used the Kohl’s offer today too and haven’t gotten the pending notice either. I’ve had HD, CVS, and Walgreens work though.

Perhaps it is just how their system works...maybe it takes longer to post the transactions. Let's hope!

Kohl’s didn’t work for me either. X2 gcs with no filler. But if one was a legit purchase you could follow up

Good point thanks!

Oh no, I understood only 3x per retailer per month but I missed that it was 10 total and that just linking an offer used a spot. Ugh. I linked a few offers that I most likely will not use just to 'save' them. Now, I know why there is an option to save offers.

This stinks. I have a few linked that I won't use too.

DP on Kohl's - mine worked (with filler); DH's (no filler) did not work.

Mine with no filler from last week paid today. I don't think it has to do with what's being bought but whether it's picked up with the transaction/when you pay at the store. I had one for CVS that had a filler and didn't get picked up and it was the same card I used for others that did.

Now I am not so sure on the 10 linked (activated) thing...I currently have 14 either activated or used for this month.

I do have the same card linked to both RMN and Dosh. Using Dosh at Sam's and RMN at CVS/Walgreens etc. Seems to work fine. However, I'm not sure I would try to load a Sam's offer on RMN. I'm not brave enough to try that.
I double dip with no issue. Used $10 off $20+ RMN at Academy and got my Dosh credit today. I got both notifications on my way out of the store. I have several cards linked on RMN and I think 2 or 3 on Dosh only because there's only a handful of places on Dosh that I shop.

I finally got time to go out for errands today. First stop was Walgreen's. Only variable load Disney GCs and I wasn't confident that it would work, so I looked for something else so that it wasn't a wasted trip. Found Starbucks coffee on sale and as luck would have it, iBotta is offering $1.65 back per bag, up to 5 bags on a single receipt. Bought 4 and added some mints to bring the total of$25.95. I like Starbucks coffee so it wasn't a waste. Got my Balance Rewards and the RMN notification was on my phone by the time I reached the parking lot. Submitted the receipt to iBotta and the $6.60 was added to my account within minutes. Total OOP for 4 bags of Starbucks = $9.35. Not bad for a few minutes work.

Headed to CVS and again, only variable load Disney GCs. Sigh. Okay, time to either abandon all hope or soldier on. Grabbed a variable load GC and a couple of Snickers bars because I had a coupon and, well...chocolate. Once again, got the notification before I even got to my car. Spent $26.48 and should get $10 back if it works. If not, I at least got some chocolate out of the deal.

Off to Staples. Only $50 Disney GCs. Debated whether to get a different GC but I'm using my Disney money for this run, so I snagged a $50 GC and a package of envelopes (because I need them). I figure that $10 back on $50 is still 20%. Another $52.43 on my CC. And again, the notification was on my phone by the time I jumped in my car.

Over to Home Depot. I spent more time looking for a cotter pin than I did trying to find a $25 Disney GC (which were hidden behind some $50 GCs). $25.65 for the GC and the cotter pins. I got the notification even before I left the store.

Last stop, Best Buy to do SB and Chase Pay. Two $50 Disney GCs, a couple of Shopkick scans and I was out of the store in 10 minutes. Should get 950 SB from the transaction, 500 UR points and 125 My Best Buy points.

The best part of all is that the CC I used for the RMN purchases has $169+ in rewards on it and I can use it toward a statement credit. Since the charges (including the coffee) came to $130.51, it's totally covered and I should still get $40 back from RMN! The $100 on the CSR CC will just have to come out of my SB money.
Just reporting back that all pending rewards from 9/19 were in my RMN account this morning even though each of them stated that they would have them credited by 10/03. I swept the money into PayPal and it arrived right away. I have linked each (Walmart, CVS, Staples and HD) again and plan to head out today for one more round!

DH lost his cell phone today...long story but DS3 says he put it on top of my car just before I drove it to go for a run. We searched and haven't found it yet...but after I called sprint to report it lost my first thought was "the dosh money!". I need to get that out of the account! If someone finds the phone I didn't want them to be able to transfer the $ to their own account. He had $120 from the Sam's deal a while back. I got it transferred and then continued to change all his passwords. What a pain. I have never lost a phone before
Its not an iPhone and location wasn't turned on.

I left my phones (I had more than one) on top of the car once while in a mad scramble to make a vet appointment for my sick cat and wrangle my 3 and 5 year olds by myself on short sleep. After driving 15 minutes, it dawned on me what that clunking sound was that I'd heard. Fortunately, I'd realized soon enough & retraced my route and managed to recover all the equipment sans damage, other than a few extra scratches to the cases. I was extremely lucky that day.

I also now turn on the "find me phone" feature in whatever device I have because there's a good chance I'll lose it. I've lost my phone 3 times on Disney trips and was able to recover it each time thanks to that feature. You don't need an iPhone to have that sort of geo-locating app - Google makes one for Android, too.

Ahh thanks for the heads up...I did the same thing! ok 10 per month I'm almost at my limit ETA...wait...I can on;y link 10 per onth,or USE 10 per month? I curent;y have 18 linked offers in my wallet(some are old/used) or 10 at a time? I have 18 since early Sept. listed in there...

Last edited:
I left my phones (I had more than one) on top of the car once while in a mad scramble to make a vet appointment for my sick cat and wrangle my 3 and 5 year olds by myself on short sleep. After driving 15 minutes, it dawned on me what that clunking sound was that I'd heard. Fortunately, I'd realized soon enough & retraced my route and managed to recover all the equipment sans damage, other than a few extra scratches to the cases. I was extremely lucky that day.

I also now turn on the "find me phone" feature in whatever device I have because there's a good chance I'll lose it. I've lost my phone 3 times on Disney trips and was able to recover it each time thanks to that feature. You don't need an iPhone to have that sort of geo-locating app - Google makes one for Android, too.

I cant believe you were able to find it! I keep talking to people that have done the same thing and they too found theirs. I think our problem is we didn't know until an hour after it happened. And I didn't hear any clunking so there's a big chance DS3 put it somewhere else. Stories from 3 year olds are so hard to understand! Maybe one day 10 years from now we will find it buried in the garage. We walked the 1/2 mile down the county hwy several times and no luck. It's a mystery. DH did not have his location turned on...he's one of those guys! Oh well, I'm glad I found this thread as the extra cash back has helped to soften the blow a little. He found a refurbished Galaxy S7 for $175 so we will probably go with that. Just waiting for an Ebay coupon to come out. For now he's using an old S4 with a bad battery.

Is the Neiman Marcus offer now showing as pending? I'm hesitating on the department stores (NM and Macy's) because I really don't shop there and would be a little peeved if the offers don't credit -- I'm not sure its entirely logical, but it seems less annoying if the CVS/HD deals don't credit. If I'm paying full price for a GC I'd rather have Disney than NM.

Yes. It went to pending right away. I will post when it credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter