Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
WF card question:

I didn't even realize that my credit card had the earn more mall until I read this forum a few days ago. I was thrilled to log in and find a 25% CB offer for staples and three other stores. (It seems that others had a higher percentage back- but I was pleased with it!).

How often are the CB offers that high?

My laptop will be here tomorrow! I saved 50% combining the WF offer with RMN offers. I maxed out all WF offers but Macys. If I knew you could only do 10 RMN per month I would’ve skipped Home Depot and saved that money toward Macys.

I think CVS and Walgreens will be my last 2 of the month.

Next up is helping my mom save for some AirPods since she lost 1 of hers. Wish RMN has a referral bonus. Hopefully she can reactivate her offers before it ends Sunday.

I cant believe you were able to find it! I keep talking to people that have done the same thing and they too found theirs. I think our problem is we didn't know until an hour after it happened. And I didn't hear any clunking so there's a big chance DS3 put it somewhere else. Stories from 3 year olds are so hard to understand! Maybe one day 10 years from now we will find it buried in the garage. We walked the 1/2 mile down the county hwy several times and no luck. It's a mystery. DH did not have his location turned on...he's one of those guys! Oh well, I'm glad I found this thread as the extra cash back has helped to soften the blow a little. He found a refurbished Galaxy S7 for $175 so we will probably go with that. Just waiting for an Ebay coupon to come out. For now he's using an old S4 with a bad battery.
I just received a 10% ebucks offer this morning.

Finally got around to joining the RMN bandwagon. Did CVS and Walgreens both with a filler Saturday. Notified "pending" before I left the store. Sunday I did HD without a filler and it still does not show pending. Later Sunday I tried Staples added the filler and it is still not pending either.

So for those that have stores not work for you did you go back and try again? At first I thought maybe I needed to activate the offer the day I plan to use it. So I was going to deactivate and reactivate but I see that's not possible. Not sure if I should try Staples and HD again. Though I did think of something we NEED at HD so it may be worth the try.

Finally got around to joining the RMN bandwagon. Did CVS and Walgreens both with a filler Saturday. Notified "pending" before I left the store. Sunday I did HD without a filler and it still does not show pending. Later Sunday I tried Staples added the filler and it is still not pending either.

So for those that have stores not work for you did you go back and try again? At first I thought maybe I needed to activate the offer the day I plan to use it. So I was going to deactivate and reactivate but I see that's not possible. Not sure if I should try Staples and HD again. Though I did think of something we NEED at HD so it may be worth the try.

My first try at CVS didn't work. I tried again and it worked the second time. Didn't need to reactivate since it never tracked the first time. So far that was my only issue.

Ok, we have to wait for the RMN deal to credit before we can do it again for the same store? Still playing catch up on the boards.

Ok, we have to wait for the RMN deal to credit before we can do it again for the same store? Still playing catch up on the boards.
Yes, it's easy to track though because when you go to link the offer (you have to link it every time) it will say "reward pending" and be greyed out you can do it again when that changes to an active link button.

So here's my thinking: I'm going to keep using a filler item with the RMN deals because I can see even dollar amounts raising red flags. I mean, if there's suddenly a flurry of activity and someone starts looking, a bunch of even $25 transactions looks awfully fishy, whereas a bunch of transactions of varying dollar amounts should look more normal...right?

Okay so I still have to read read back and figure out how to do the RMN deal. I’m assuming it’s an app I download and then I’ll have access to the various deals? And how much of a gc do I have to or can I buy? Only $25? Or $50, $100? I’d be wanting to buy Disney gc’s.

Okay so I still have to read read back and figure out how to do the RMN deal. I’m assuming it’s an app I download and then I’ll have access to the various deals? And how much of a gc do I have to or can I buy? Only $25? Or $50, $100? I’d be wanting to buy Disney gc’s.
Yes, it's an app.

You sign up and then link a credit or debit card to it. If you use a debit card, you must choose credit and not debit at the terminal. You will not be able to see any offers until you have linked a card.

Before making a purchase at a store, you have to link the offer to your account. The current offers at Walgreen's, CVS, etc expire on 9/30/18.

You can spend any amount as long as you meet the conditions of the offer. For instance, the CVS offer is $10 off of a $25 (or more, before tax) purchase. You can buy a $100 Disney GC if they have them but you would still only get $10 back.

Last edited:
I have 1 more RMN question - I have the app on my phone and DHs. I've only got one Chase Freedom card - thinking of the Walgreens offer - has anyone tried to put the same card on two different accounts? Did it give an error? I'd imagine so, but just curious.

For anyone else waiting for pending rewards on RMN, I just got paid for mine that were linked on 9/18, 9/19, and 9/21. Headed out this afternoon to do another round. Thanks to everyone for sharing this!

Edit: I did a mix of gift card only and with filler items.

For RMN has anybody done online purchases? If so, how long is it taking to show as pending? I did the Gap offer yesterday and so far it isn’t pending. Thanks!

I lied, one more question. For the 10 deals a month, is it based on when you activate the offer, use it, when it goes to approved...?

So here's what's weird. I purchased from Walgreens on the 17th, linked my card and everything. Purchased a variable DGC for $25 and 2 bottled sodas. Never did it say the offer was activated at the Walgreens offer although the general RMN site said that $10 was pending. Then yesterday I got the $10. So I purchased another $25 from Walgreens. Only this time it isnt showing pending. Both my CVS and HD offers say th e offer was activated and shows $10 pending on each. I almost feel like i dont want to do Walgreens again. I dont like this feeling of wondering if I just paid retail. I DID scan my Walgreens rewards card this last time, but I did on the first time too. I THINK i'll just wait for my CVS and HD to pay out and work with those two.

This is probably a stupid question, but is the RMN app the retailmenot app? And can you use it to shop both instore and online?

I have 1 more RMN question - I have the app on my phone and DHs. I've only got one Chase Freedom card - thinking of the Walgreens offer - has anyone tried to put the same card on two different accounts? Did it give an error? I'd imagine so, but just curious.

Has to be different cards. If the card is linked to another program in the same network you also won't be able to link that card.

This is probably a stupid question, but is the RMN app the retailmenot app? And can you use it to shop both instore and online?
Yes that's it.
Kinda. They have instore and online deals but for the instore ones we're doing you activate the deal in the app, link your credit card to the app and then purchase as you normally would just make sure to use the credit card linked to RMN. Everything else happens in the background because RMN tracks it all by your cc number. Idk about the online deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter