Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! Now I'm kicking myself for going in on the $10 off $100. I can't do any more RMN shopDisney cash back deals until April 1. :(

The only downside I see with this new offer is you can't use it solely on gift cards. They only sell them in denominations of $25, so you could get $75 but you'd have to add something extra for $5+, or get $100 and have it be a 10% discount like the previous offer was.

so you guys are saying that even though it says gift cards are excluded the RMN deal still works?

The only downside I see with this new offer is you can't use it solely on gift cards. They only sell them in denominations of $25, so you could get $75 but you'd have to add something extra for $5+, or get $100 and have it be a 10% discount like the previous offer was.

Correct, and if you add something else, you get charged for shipping, which effectively kills the deal.

I have no idea what a flex fuel option is. I'm in Connecticut and stop & shop caps out at 20 gallons. (It may be different where you live)
  • Buy $100 in Participating Gift Cards
    Pay $100
    Get 800 Gas Rewards Points ($20.00)
    $16.00 Money Maker if you fill up with 20 gallons of gas
    $12.00 Money Maker if you fill up with 15 gallons of gas
    $8.00 Money Maker if you fill up with 10 gallons of gas
    **1000 gas points gets you $0.80 off per gallon up to 20 gallons which is equal to $16.00 in gas.
    *note you can only use a max of 1500 Gas Rewards Points per fill up - the rest will remain

I don't drive that much so I will only do $200 worth of happy guy cards to convert into disney at homedepot.

I haven't converted cards at home depot before, does anyone know if this still can this still can be done at self checkout up to $100?

There are many variables to take into account to get the real realistic savings from gas points. How much more expensive is the gas station where you have to go to? How much do you have to drive out of the way to get to that gas station? Do you have a big gas tank? Is it worth the effort to try to get your tank as low as possible? Do you want to start bothering by bringing gas cans to fill up?

Again, this is why gas savings is really not a fair calculation like say an Amex offer or the Best buy swagbucks deal, as no 2 people get the same value out of gas points.

Ugh BJs is showing all DCGs sold out online :sad:

ETA it now looks like ALL GCs on their site are sold out... ? Anyone ever see this before? Do you think it's just a temporary glitch?

Last edited:
Can someone who’s used MasterCard GCs at Best Buy tell me if I need to use the last 4 digits of the card as my “pin” when I purchase with it? I know I did when I used VGC. Just trying to avoid the cashier seeing the card at all since they have made comments to me before about it technically being a “GC to a GC” purchase. I did it anyways lol

ETA it now looks like ALL GCs on their site are sold out... ? Anyone ever see this before? Do you think it's just a temporary glitch?
I guess it's just temporary? I hope they will restock soon. And with a bigger discount would be an added bonus?

One more question for those that use Safeway points for the grocery rewards. If I clip the same offer this month and next (like the free butter for example), would I be able to use both rewards in the same grocery trip?

The only time I have seen them sold out was when they had a larger discount. Hopefully it is just temporary.

One more question for those that use Safeway points for the grocery rewards. If I clip the same offer this month and next (like the free butter for example), would I be able to use both rewards in the same grocery trip?

I don't know the answer for sure since we mostly use it for fuel, but when I did clip a reward I don't recall seeing another duplicate reward appear the next month. So I'm not sure you could clip the same reward twice. It's possible you have to use the one first and then re-clip it.

Meijer still has its gift card promo for $5.00 credit on future store purchase for each gift card purchase of $50.00. Discover Card has its 5% bonus points on purchases at grocery stores, at the same time.

Does Discover code Meijer as a grocery purchase? I know that Target is not, nor is Walmart.

There are many variables to take into account to get the real realistic savings from gas points. How much more expensive is the gas station where you have to go to? How much do you have to drive out of the way to get to that gas station? Do you have a big gas tank? Is it worth the effort to try to get your tank as low as possible? Do you want to start bothering by bringing gas cans to fill up?

Again, this is why gas savings is really not a fair calculation like say an Amex offer or the Best buy swagbucks deal, as no 2 people get the same value out of gas points.
It may be different in other states but where I live the s&s gas stations are the same price as the surrounding stations and are in the same parking lot at the grocery store.
I agree it's not the same as an amex offer or getting straight cash back. This is why I said I would only be doing it twice as I don't drive that much. I felt the same way with the in store Best Buy offer. My closest BB is a good 25 minutes away and wasn't worth the hassle.

Meijer still has its gift card promo for $5.00 credit on future store purchase for each gift card purchase of $50.00. Discover Card has its 5% bonus points on purchases at grocery stores, at the same time.

Does Discover code Meijer as a grocery purchase? I know that Target is not, nor is Walmart.
Mine has historically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!