Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve maxed out the Old Navy and American Eagle offers from WF. I bought a $50 Gamestop and $50 Best Buy gift card from Old Navy. I went to exchange the brand new NintendoXL I bought back in November for a Nintendo Switch at GameStop today with the discounted gift cards I’ve been collecting. Of course the wonderful computer only offered $40. I know how they are for used but I didn’t think they would be that way with unopened.

Anyway it worked out because the one I bought is limited edition and goes for a little more than I paid for it. So I can use that money and buy more discounted gift cards with it and have a little extra cash. I just wished I knew that before I bought another Gamestop gift card and just would’ve bought Best Buy from Old Navy. Best Buy has the best offer from Card Cash.

Also Gamestop doesn’t do GC to GC anymore. It worked back in November when I did it.

I’m going to go to Banana Republic and max out the offer and see if I can do gc to gc at Old Navy.

Kroger is in my “nearby offers” and several local stores are listed. It is also in my online offers but you have to shop through ship.kroger.com.

Have you compared their prices, omg pretty decent deals for stocking up. I have not taken advantage of this site but I am making a list. With their prices I've noticed some items are way better than in-store even when using coupons. Must say I am impressed.

:offtopic:
NEWS - ShopDisney Sweepstakes

ShopDisney Now More Summer Fun Than Ever Sweepstakes

upload_2019-3-26_21-16-33.png

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter Sweepstakes between 3/21/19 at 12:00 PM PDT and 4/14/19 at 11:59 PM PDT. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., Puerto Rico and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18+ at time of entry. Limit 1 entry per person per day.

Link: https://parks.disney.com/now-more-summer-fun-than-ever-sweepstakes

Found Kroger in On Line. I don't shop for curbside pick up so it won't help me. Darn.

Ahhhh....thank you! I had not thought of checking online. I do buy my groceries online every week.

ETA: it looks like this only works for "Kroger Ship", which ships items to your home...not for curbside pick up.

Last edited:
Thank you! That ends up being 4% for the $500 card. I usually don't buy for less than 5% because I can get that from Target, but I try to keep an eye out! I think the last time I bought from BJ's it was 8%.
Me, too! I'm watching and waiting for another sale like the one before the holidays last year. Don't know how often they do it, I may be waiting awhile. But, my trip isn't unitl Dec. again so I have some time.

Thank you! That ends up being 4% for the $500 card. I usually don't buy for less than 5% because I can get that from Target, but I try to keep an eye out! I think the last time I bought from BJ's it was 8%.

One thing to consider...
If you have a CC that offers cash back or rewards > 1%, BJ’s turns out to be a better deal, provided shipping is free.

Me, too! I'm watching and waiting for another sale like the one before the holidays last year. Don't know how often they do it, I may be waiting awhile. But, my trip isn't unitl Dec. again so I have some time.
Yes! I didn’t know they even did those online sales until I read it here. I think it’s worth the wait!

One thing to consider...
If you have a CC that offers cash back or rewards > 1%, BJ’s turns out to be a better deal, provided shipping is free.
Great point! I do have a card that should give me 3% on that purchase. Right now I’ve been buying from grocery stores because my discover card is 5% + another 5% since it’s my first year with the card. Once March ends I’ll have to figure out what the next best deal is... it might end up being BJ’s now that you mention it!

Any wayfair deals I’m unaware of? We need to purchase some bathroom fixtures.
I'm not following deals currently, but my Kroger does have wayfair gift cards. I picked some up a few months ago when they had the x4 promo because we were buying a new rug and a big girl bed for our daughter.

:offtopic:
NEWS - ShopDisney Sweepstakes

ShopDisney Now More Summer Fun Than Ever Sweepstakes

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter Sweepstakes between 3/21/19 at 12:00 PM PDT and 4/14/19 at 11:59 PM PDT. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., Puerto Rico and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18+ at time of entry. Limit 1 entry per person per day.

Link: https://parks.disney.com/now-more-summer-fun-than-ever-sweepstakes

Thanks! I enter contests for Disney all the time! I am here to tell you, real people win! I won a contest through ESPN 4 years ago! We got 4 nights at Disney (chose GF resort) and we got to stay 1 night in Cinderella Royal Suite in the castle! We also got passes, airfare, breakfast at CRT, and $3000 in spending money! So if you have ever hesitated to enter, DON'T!

Well My plan is shot. My Kroger doesn't have disney gift cards
You can get Happy Guy Gift cards, which are accepted at Home Depot and processed as a credit card payment (per back of Happy Guy gift card). To be on the safe side, it's usually best to purchase only $50 of Disney gift cards at Home Depot, per transaction. When I went thru self-check-out, that seemed to be the max amount to go through, without a Home Depot employee getting involved.

Last edited:
$15 back on $75. It seems to come around a lot, I'm waiting for the next one :)
In all my life I've purchased one item from Wayfair. At the time I really wanted it and didn't have any coupons or offers and I just decided this is a "me" purchase I'm doing it! ...I've been plagued with Wayfair Amex offers and/or coupons in the mail ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter