Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a quick question before going to BB. We are wondering if we each have our own QR code, of course, to purchase a $100 Disney gc, can we use the same cc to purchase each of them in separate transactions, and then still each get the 750 bonus SB? We usually do seoerate cc but just have the one today. TIA!

New to purchasing GCs via RMN. Have been buying via Sams and Dosh before. How long does it normally take for the charge to shows as pending once purchased?

Someone posted a while back about Sam's Club order for Disney GC not going through with checkout when using Walmart/or Sams GC to pay for purchase. I'm having the same trouble this evening. Seems like the checkout process is just glitchy. Going to try using a different browser, maybe clearing cookies.

Worked using IE. Had troubles using Chrome. ??

Last edited:
Just a heads up to those who use Swagbucks and the QR code deal. At reset time, they went from 2% cash back to 4% cash back! Of course we did the 2% cash back deal Saturday, after I thought maybe they’re gonna change it soon, but nah probably not too soon. Argh! Oh well at least we can do another couple each this week!

Last edited:
Just had a quick question before going to BB. We are wondering if we each have our own QR code, of course, to purchase a $100 Disney gc, can we use the same cc to purchase each of them in separate transactions, and then still each get the 750 bonus SB? We usually do seoerate cc but just have the one today. TIA!

That should work.

Just a heads up to those who use Swagbucks and the QR code deal. At reset time, they went from 2% cash back to 4% cash back! Of course we did the 2% cash back deal Saturday, after I thought maybe they’re gonna change it soon, but nah probably not too soon. Argh! Oh well at least we can do another couple each this week!

I’m new to SB. How long does an increased % usually last. As it’s Easter today, I don’t think BB is open. This can’t be done online, correct?

I was able to redeem the chase offer for Starbucks a while back when I added money to my Gold Card.

Awesome! Thanks. I purchased a $10 one yesterday. I assume I can buy another $20 in a separate transaction since it's "up to $3." Or does it all have to be in one transaction. I've never used Chase Offers before.

Yes. Thing drove me batty yesterday. I was able to see all that I added when I used my computer.

Where do you find it on the computer in the Chase website. I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it. I googled Chase Offers, and it takes me to a link, but then it wants me to sign in again, so I do and it just takes me back to the default account page. ARG.

I’m new to SB. How long does an increased % usually last. As it’s Easter today, I don’t think BB is open. This can’t be done online, correct?
I was wanting to know about BB ordering online also. My SB shows that the bonus and the 4% back is available for online ordering but wondering if anyone has had any luck ordering online.

Awesome! Thanks. I purchased a $10 one yesterday. I assume I can buy another $20 in a separate transaction since it's "up to $3." Or does it all have to be in one transaction. I've never used Chase Offers before.

For each offer you'll have to read the specific terms. If you select the deal again you can read all the details. Starbucks is usually a multiple use one but there are others that are just one and dones.

When you click on the offer it'll say something like this if it's a multiple use: "earn X% back on all of your purchases until a Y back maximum is reached." This is usually what Starbucks says.
For single use it'll say something like "Offer valid one time only" or lists a specific number of uses. I think there was an AT&T offer that could be used twice before the expiration.

Where do you find it on the computer in the Chase website. I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it. I googled Chase Offers, and it takes me to a link, but then it wants me to sign in again, so I do and it just takes me back to the default account page. ARG.
I found it on the page where all my accounts are listed on the left and you scroll through them, URs are listed at the bottom & maybe an ad, keep scrolling past that and I saw Chase offers pop up. Sometimes it takes a minute to show. If it doesn’t show don’t be too hard on yourself, Chase might have only rolled it out to some accounts.

I was wanting to know about BB ordering online also. My SB shows that the bonus and the 4% back is available for online ordering but wondering if anyone has had any luck ordering online.

You can get the bonus for an online order but only on items listed in the weekly ad. Gift cards are rarely listed in the weekly ad so I'm not sure anyone has tried it.

I was wondering the same thing. It was driving me crazy. I finally found it on the app but I only have 1 offer on my CSR and it's for TurboTax. I don't see any logging in on computer.

I didn't get the e-mail and $5,000 was too much for me, but I called the BJ's B2B Sales office and they are offering the 3 pack of $50 gift cards for $140 if you purchase a minimum of $2,500 worth of cards, so I decided to go with that. My payment date is still a couple months away, but I decided to pull the trigger rather than wait and hope for something better.

Does anyone know the cost of Disney GCs at Sams? I can get a membership for cheap, wondering if worth it but can’t see prices

Does anyone know the cost of Disney GCs at Sams? I can get a membership for cheap, wondering if worth it but can’t see prices
It averages between 3% and 4% off depending on what denomination you get but without the Dosh benefit, you would do better at Target with a Redcard getting 5% back or Best Buy with Swagbucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts