Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is...

Once we add our Visa / MC gift cards to PayPal where can I use it to buy Universal Orlando Gift cards?

Oh FYI, I did post this on the correct thread now I'm posting it here as it was not answered. :p

Last edited:
@FoxC63, I’ve bought them at universal.com with vv, so would think would be about the same

Hmm, I'm reading this at their site under Gift Card FAQS...
What forms of payment are accepted for gift cards?
Universal Orlando Resort Gift Cards may be purchased at Universal Orlando Resort with cash, credit cards or travelers' checks and online with credit cards.

Link: https://www.universalorlando.com/webcontent/en/us/gift-cards/purchase.html?v=a6

Plus when googling "can I use Visa gift cards to purchase Universal Orlando gift cards?" you really don't get a straight answer - anywhere! Lots of Disney talk which is great but when asking a specific question like this it's like silence of the lambs! :ssst:

Any suggestions on getting rid of a Best Buy gift card. Realized I had $50 on one from the cashstar deal, right when they were phasing out the gc to gc transactions. I thought I had used them all. Darn it!

Could you give it to someone as a gift? It is "Grads & Dads" season. Or put it aside for the holidays.

Cardcash.com has a ton of disney store gift cards, you can not transfer them to your account cause of the odd balance... I contacted disney about it told me to go in store they moved it for me, the second card I just paid directly they work just the same as the others. Disney told me they are all the same. .... I bought gift cards at 12% off. Who ever said the store cards dont work is wrong. They work great!

My question is...

Once we add our Visa / MC gift cards to PayPal where can I use it to buy Universal Orlando Gift cards?

Oh FYI, I did post this on the correct thread now I'm posting it here as it was not answered. :p
Our kroger has them so some grocery stores have them... and I get kroger fuel rewards

Cardcash.com has a ton of disney store gift cards, you can not transfer them to your account cause of the odd balance... I contacted disney about it told me to go in store they moved it for me, the second card I just paid directly they work just the same as the others. Disney told me they are all the same. .... I bought gift cards at 12% off. Who ever said the store cards dont work is wrong. They work great!

So, if I purchase a disneystore gift card on cardcash, can I transfer the balance to my other disney gift cards on my disneygiftcard dot com?

So, if I purchase a disneystore gift card on cardcash, can I transfer the balance to my other disney gift cards on my disneygiftcard dot com?
You have to go instore or pay directly , the odd balance wont transfer. For my first one I had called the disney store first, they told me I could so I bought a 38. Card just to try and incase it didnt work. But it did the cast member moved it to my account for me, my second card was over 100 I just paid it directly to Disney for the room.
Going to the store was cool... if you are there when they open they let your kids open the store sprinkle pixie dust and gave them a disney key... they diffrent prizes diffrent days there is a calander. Who knew the disney magic was at the mall

I’m going to try this this weekend. I want to make sure I’ve got this straight since I’m 30+ minutes from the Oak Park mall. I bring in the physical Disney gift card I’m transferring my online gift cards to. I just show them the Disney Store gift card #\pin from my Raise account and they can transfer in store? Please clarify what you mean by they work great and you paid directly. If they don’t have an odd balance Disney Store gift cards will transfer to your Disney card account?

You have to go instore or pay directly , the odd balance wont transfer. For my first one I had called the disney store first, they told me I could so I bought a 38. Card just to try and incase it didnt work. But it did the cast member moved it to my account for me, my second card was over 100 I just paid it directly to Disney for the room.
Going to the store was cool... if you are there when they open they let your kids open the store sprinkle pixie dust and gave them a disney key... they diffrent prizes diffrent days there is a calander. Who knew the disney magic was at the mall
I use the website
https://www.giftcardwiki.com/gift-cards/Disney Store

I’m going to try this this weekend. I want to make sure I’ve got this straight since I’m 30+ minutes from the Oak Park mall. I bring in the physical Disney gift card I’m transferring my online gift cards to. I just show them the Disney Store gift card #\pin from my Raise account and they can transfer in store? Please clarify what you mean by they work great and you paid directly. If they don’t have an odd balance Disney Store gift cards will transfer to your Disney card account?

That's the same store I went to (4 mins from my house) , you can call them when they open... yes that's what I did took the card I transfer to, and the email with my virtual store credit info.
Paid directly... I used the giftcard number and paid for my room

Hmm, I'm reading this at their site under Gift Card FAQS...
What forms of payment are accepted for gift cards?
Universal Orlando Resort Gift Cards may be purchased at Universal Orlando Resort with cash, credit cards or travelers' checks and online with credit cards.

Link: https://www.universalorlando.com/webcontent/en/us/gift-cards/purchase.html?v=a6

Plus when googling "can I use Visa gift cards to purchase Universal Orlando gift cards?" you really don't get a straight answer - anywhere! Lots of Disney talk which is great but when asking a specific question like this it's like silence of the lambs! :ssst:

Hmm. I really would have thought they did PP also. I didn’t bother to transfer my VV over, just used it outright to purchase Universal cards. Got my son an Avengers one and my dd a Harry Potter. I can’t remember specifically going through if it had PP option....

That's the same store I went to (4 mins from my house) , you can call them when they open... yes that's what I did took the card I transfer to, and the email with my virtual store credit info.
Paid directly... I used the giftcard number and paid for my room

So just call ahead and ask if they can transfer the Disney Store gift card to the Disney gift card and bring them both in? Sorry just want to clarify since I don't want to end up with $200 to the Disney store which I probably won't use.

"I got mine in Texas so I cant help, I wish I could "
this quote was about Studios gift cards at Kroger.. I have a house in Texas and Kansas so different question

So just call ahead and .[/QUOT

I called before I bought one but I was still concerned so I started out with a small gift card... They were super nice it only took a few mins...
some other lady next to me in line was there buying gift cards with her store credit.
SO I guess it comes down to do you mind the extra step to save up 12%

So you're saying you used a Disney Store gift card to buy a regular Disney gift card at the Disney store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!