Disney Gift Cards at Meijer

tawasdave

I may be getting older..but refuse to grow up
For those of you who live near a Meijer store (Midwest) they are currently giving $5.00 off your next purchase at Meijer for every $50.00 gift card you buy...that INCLUDES Disney gift cards. That is like a 10% discount for those of you who shop Meijer regularly. You have to be a member of their Mperks program to qualify. I bought two yesterday and I have already received my $10.00 off. You must use the $5.00 by 1/21/2017. Of course I used my Disney card so that was another 2% in Disney rewards. Of course certain things like gift cards, booze, prescriptions you cannot use the $5.00 on.

I work at meijer and I'll let you know that this is not a one time promotion. It rotates in usually away from holidays to boost sales. One just passed this month. Sometimes it gives a Catalina coupon but more recently I've seen it as an instant savings. Usually it is pay $45 for $50 in gift cards (of which Disney is nearly always included if not always). If you download the mperks app or sign up for email alerts when you register then usually push out an email ad for this before it begins. If you're looking for it in the in store ad it is almost always hard to find as it is a small ad at the bottom of the page that often looks like fine print for other ads.

For those of you who live near a Meijer store (Midwest) they are currently giving $5.00 off your next purchase at Meijer for every $50.00 gift card you buy...that INCLUDES Disney gift cards. That is like a 10% discount for those of you who shop Meijer regularly. You have to be a member of their Mperks program to qualify. I bought two yesterday and I have already received my $10.00 off. You must use the $5.00 by 1/21/2017. Of course I used my Disney card so that was another 2% in Disney rewards. Of course certain things like gift cards, booze, prescriptions you cannot use the $5.00 on.
Nice. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts