Disney gift cards at Target ...when is the date for 10%off this year

If I go to multiple stores am I able to buy more than $300? Do I need to use different credit cards?

If I go to multiple stores am I able to buy more than $300? Do I need to use different credit cards?
It applies to one transaction. It doesn’t state you can’t shop at more than one Target store.

This is from the Target website:
“Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target Gift Cards. Minimum Gift Card purchase of $10. All the Gift Cards purchased at the 10% off discount will not be redeemable until 12/4/17 at 10am Central Time. Offer does not include Target Visa Gift Cards or Target MasterCard Gift Cards.”

This sounds like a great deal. So, I buy the discounted Target cards and then use them after 12/4 to purchase Disney gift cards?

1. Can the gift cards purchased 12/3 be used the same day or only starting the day after?

2. When I begin to use the gift cards is there any way to get the usual 5% off if I combine using my Red Card as a method of payment?

Nice, discover is also doing 5 percent back at target right now, so a total of 15 percent off..nice!

1. Can the gift cards purchased 12/3 be used the same day or only starting the day after?

2. When I begin to use the gift cards is there any way to get the usual 5% off if I combine using my Red Card as a method of payment?

You can't get your 5% off if you're using a gift card

1. Use on 12/4
2. 5% off of what was charged to your RedCard.

So if you use your Target RedCard to purchase the Target gift card, would you be getting a total of 15% off?

I also bought some online and will have them delivered via email - 10% is the discount.

Argh, it was so frustrating buying the gift cards last night! There was a limit of $300 for the discount per transaction, so I planned on doing 10 transactions (I actually had the cashier turn off his light so no one got in line behind me)! Well, he started, and my credit cards kept getting declined! First my airline credit card (which I was hoping to build up enough points to cover my airfare in December), then my capital one card, then my Target red card! I got 2 transactions done, with the airline card working once, then declining again. And my Red card working once, then declining! I was sooo frustrated and just gave up, but had to wait for my mom and sister to finish shopping so paused at the cafe, where I saw all these text messages from the CC company asking if I authorized those transactions. Of course, I said yes, and then they unlocked the cards again, so I had to get back in line and start again! At least I finally got it done! Now, just need to cross my fingers I will be able to use all cards gradually to get Disney GCs!

Has anyone gotten this to work, I went in to Target today to try and use my $300 target gift card to buy some Disney gift cards, and I was told that I couldn't use it to buy gift cards. They also wouldn't sell me $300 worth (6 $50 cards) of Disney cards at once either. I left. Maybe I'll g to a different one tomorrow.

I had no problems using my Target gift cards to buy Disney gift cards. I had $3300 worth to "convert". I did it at different store locations and used the self-check each time. It takes a few moments for the receipt to print because the cards are being activated, so be patient.

I had no problems using my Target gift cards to buy Disney gift cards. I had $3300 worth to "convert". I did it at different store locations and used the self-check each time. It takes a few moments for the receipt to print because the cards are being activated, so be patient.

thank you, I will do that today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter