disney gift cards?????

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
our granddaughter and her husband are in Disney right now...relatives bought them gift cards for that trip but didnt get to them...Can they use gift cards to Aulani...they are going there in may/june time Frame

Yes, we used Disney gift cards at the restaurants and gift shop at Aulani.

Yep, stocking up now. We took them down by the pool each day for lunch and snacks.

Yep, stocking up now. We took them down by the pool each day for lunch and snacks.
I am assuming that since the excursions are operated by Pleasant, you cannot use gift cards for those right? Can you use the giftcards for the cabanas?

I used the gift cards down by the beach to rent the paddleboards, however I do not know about the cabanas or the excursions. Sorry!

You can bill the cabana to your room and then pay at the desk with gift cards. I'm not sure if you can pay directly. If you pay at the desk, do so earlier rather than later. At some amount, they run your credit card which we didn't know! Maybe $1500?

We charged everything to our room. The day before check out, I went to the front desk and used my disney gift card towards my outstanding balance. Much easier than try to carry the gift card around and keep track of the balance.

We used them at Aulani, WDW and DL, just charge everything to your room, and the day before checkout, go down to the front desk and they will apply them to your account. I was told not to wait until checkout day, as it may be too late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts