Disney Gold Pass Question

PoohBuddy

Mouseketeer
I was looking at the different types of Annual Passes and I saw that the Disney Gold Pass is for Florida residents/DVC members. Does anyone know if you receive the same discounts that the Platinum Pass holders receive or are they different? Thanks in advance.

The tiered discounts at WDW ended at least 5 years ago. Now all levels of annual passes receive the same dining/merchandise discounts.

Thank you. Does everyone in the party need the annual pass or just one person?
One AP will cover the passholder and up to 3 guests for dining discounts. For any discount, the passholder is supposed to pay and may be required to show a photo id.

If more than 1 has a DVC or AP, they should permit more on the check. If not then you have to get 2 check, one for each AP holder + 3 guests..

How do you work it if you have a party of 5 or more?
Maybe it's just because we're obviously a family, but my family of 6 has never been asked for more than one AP to use the discount. We all currently have one so it wouldn't be an issue but no one has ever mentioned that we could only use it for 4 or had to do separate checks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter