Disney Golf discounts?

La_brer_bear

Mouseketeer
Any info on discounts at disney golf courses for November? DC discount has expired, will they reissue?

My DH has golfed at several of the Disney courses and he usually goes later in the afternoon for the "twilight" special. You might want to call the various clubs to see if they offer this discount in November. Of course, it gets dark around 5:30 in November, so I'm not sure when/if this discount would be in effect.

I noticed that Emerald Club members at National Car Rental get a 20% discount at Disney courses. You can get a free mebership if you sign up through the website or are a Disney Club member. I think it's easier to sign up through Nationals website. Be sure and request an Emerald Club card because I think you need it to get the golf discount. It's an option when you sign up I declined and so later I had to request they send me one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter