Disney Happy Thoughts Only!

I don’t even have a trip planned, but I’ve got a shirt in mind. Lol I saw pictures of magic kingdom when it opened, and they have a shirt with the castle inside a heart and it says together again. I want it! I’ll just keep stalking shop disney until it shows up I guess.

I need that in my life! Please update if you see it on the site!

POSITIVE: When we get to go, I'm going to book ALL the things, including tea at DL Hotel, which I wanted to do but was afraid no one else would so I didn't bring it up. I don't care if I have to go by myself, I'm doing it!

Me too! I usually go solo but at this point I don't care - I'm going to do the tea with the upgrade to premium and the WOC dessert party and Fantasmic dining the next time they are offered!

We’ve talked about doing the Walk in Walt’s Footsteps tour. I think I may be the only one who enjoys it though! Maybe I need a solo trip to do all the things I want to do!!
We did that tour. Totally worth it! Going into Walt's apartment was a dream come true =)

I had a really hard day yesterday with the announcement from Newsom here in CA.......but I did get moved along to the next step in a job I am trying to get, so that was a bright moment!

We’ve talked about doing the Walk in Walt’s Footsteps tour. I think I may be the only one who enjoys it though! Maybe I need a solo trip to do all the things I want to do!!

I’m going to look up and see if I can find an image of that shirt!
If you were talking about the one I mentioned, it’s this one:
FC7387A9-9FB0-4837-9DE3-EDA86637FE3F.jpeg

I’ve never ridden Symphony Swings because I’m afraid of heights but my son loves it. Maybe I need to just grit my teeth and do it. Goofy scared the heck outta me the first time (well and everytime after lol) but now I’m okay with the heights on it. Kinda. Maybe.

It's worth at least one try!! Taking pictures or video in-flight makes me a little nervous, but otherwise it is so exhilerating. I won't ride Goofy anymore (I call that the herky-jerky ride).

Thanks everyone for the ongoing happy posts. So many great times to look forward to. It keeps me smiling even when things are looking down.

:thanks:

Okay I am going to put my big girl pants on and ride those swings when we finally get our happy day back at Disneyland! It doesn’t look that high up... right?? Being afraid of heights is a bummer. I only managed to ride Guardians once and in the ride picture I look like I’m crying. 😅 I might have been...

We’re going to do a happy Disney evening tomorrow night for the 65th anniversary and watch all our favorite ride videos and make Mickey waffles. Gotta keep that happy feeling alive!

Okay I am going to put my big girl pants on and ride those swings when we finally get our happy day back at Disneyland! It doesn’t look that high up... right?? Being afraid of heights is a bummer. I only managed to ride Guardians once and in the ride picture I look like I’m crying. 😅 I might have been...

We’re going to do a happy Disney evening tomorrow night for the 65th anniversary and watch all our favorite ride videos and make Mickey waffles. Gotta keep that happy feeling alive!
If it helps at all, you might ask a CM if you and your son could ride together in a tandem seat swing -- at least for your first ride! DH and I like to ride together (romantic at night!), and no one has ever said anything -- so I don't think your son would be too big.

If it helps at all, you might ask a CM if you and your son could ride together in a tandem seat swing -- at least for your first ride! DH and I like to ride together (romantic at night!), and no one has ever said anything -- so I don't think your son would be too big.

That’s a good idea! He can hold mom’s hand- he’s used to me being a wimp. A night ride would be cool, maybe make me feel less high up. The brain is weird.

Ahhh DCA at night 🎡

That’s a good idea! He can hold mom’s hand- he’s used to me being a wimp. A night ride would be cool, maybe make me feel less high up. The brain is weird.

Ahhh DCA at night 🎡
Another trick that might help -- if you start to feel woozy, close your eyes. Focus on the lovely feeling of the wind in your face -- and you won't see anything around you, so you won't have any idea of being high up. Once you get used to the ride and how it feels, opening your eyes (even for short periods at a time), can be easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter