Disney hopper discounts

K P & J's Grandma

Now there are 4 grandchildren - K, P, J & A!!!
I've been looking at prices for Disney Hopper passes at -- discountorlandovacation.com
Does anyone have any experience with getting their tickets from this company??
Thanks

You can also purchase from AAA. Their prices seem comparable to the other sites.

We have used ticketmania.com and floridaorlandotickets.com and had great service with each one. We had ticketmania mail the tickets and we picked up the ones from the other site, it was on 192 in Kissimmee and very easy. Would recommend either one.
Connears

Today I went ahead & order the tickets that we were looking for -- a 3 day hopper. They were -- $170 adult & $140 child -that included tax & free shipping.
Should get the tickets next week. They responded quickly to the emails that I sent them before ordering ---
Hope that there are NO problems!!!!

Did you actually order them from discountorlandovacation.com? And did they include any plus options?

Originally posted by K, P & J's Grandma
Today I went ahead & order the tickets that we were looking for -- a 3 day hopper. They were -- $170 adult & $140 child -that included tax & free shipping.
Should get the tickets next week. They responded quickly to the emails that I sent them before ordering ---
Hope that there are NO problems!!!!

time101

Yes, I ordered the tickets on line from them. I had to click & scroll down a couple of times & then they sent me an email with the 'special' rates for the 3 day hoppers --- Yes, they had ones listed with the 'plus' it was adult - $190 & child - $155.

Can't thank-you enough for this info. The three day is just what I needed and was happy I could by-pass the Alamo route.
Have a great vacation!

Hi K, P & J's Grandma,

I'm considerin ordering from discountorlandovacation.com too. 3 day hoppers are all we need for out trip in Dec. Can you let us know when you get them.

Thanks for posting your experience :)

Christine

We received the 3 day hopper tickets in the mail today from discountorlandovacation.com.
I ordered them online on June 7th - it was on our charge June 9th & received them today June 23rd.
The tickets are just like paper ones you get at the parks.
I had sent them a few emails & got quick responses back. I did notice on their website that the price of the 3 day hopper has gone up $5.00.
Hope that this infor helps others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter