Disney Illusion Island

This game looks really fun, kind of like an old school scroller. But I've heard some early reviews are on the poor side. I'll wait a few months to pick it up, after either reading some more reviews or a price drop. Also have to finish a fee other games I bought and maybe trade a couple in at GameStop...

This game looks really fun, kind of like an old school scroller. But I've heard some early reviews are on the poor side. I'll wait a few months to pick it up, after either reading some more reviews or a price drop. Also have to finish a fee other games I bought and maybe trade a couple in at GameStop...

I have been eying this game too, and while I think it looks good, I think they may very well hinge on playing with others, which I think would enhance the fun. I hear it's a bit easy, which is to be expected considering, so a seasoned gamer may not find it that satisfying for a solo playthrough. It really looks nice though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter