Disney In Talks to Acquire Majority of 21st Century Fox

I didn’t realise they could come back into the game this late after it was announced
Comcast just won't let Disney rest in any area will they? First they gobbled up a huge chunk of Disney's market share in theme parks...then they became the most profitable animation studio in the world( by far) with Illumination...THEN they added yet another bullet in the chamber with the purchase of DreamWorks Animation...and now this.

Disney has never had a competitor like this...and almost every battle ends with Comcast winning.

...and almost every battle ends with Comcast winning.

https://media.giphy.com/media/XPMCrKFznOBQk/giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Comcast just won't let Disney rest in any area will they? First they gobbled up a huge chunk of Disney's market share in theme parks...then they became the most profitable animation studio in the world( by far) with Illumination...THEN they added yet another bullet in the chamber with the purchase of DreamWorks Animation...and now this.

Disney has never had a competitor like this...and almost every battle ends with Comcast winning.
Not so sure, Comcast attempted a buyout of Disney in 2004 and that did not work out for them. They also attempted a buyout of Time Warner Cable in 2014 and that didn't go their way either.

Comcast can try all they want, I don't think Disney will let this go, they'll just up the offer now if they wanted

Due to Comcast literally being evil, and my overboard loyalty to Disney (I don’t even watch Universal movies or NBC), I would have a stroke if Universal succeeded in stealing from Disney again. Luckily it seems unlikely to happen, and even if Comcast put more money on the table, I’m sure Disney would put even more on the table. Hopefully Disney succeeds and Universal fails

Due to Comcast literally being evil, and my overboard loyalty to Disney (I don’t even watch Universal movies or NBC), I would have a stroke if Universal succeeded in stealing from Disney again. Luckily it seems unlikely to happen, and even if Comcast put more money on the table, I’m sure Disney would put even more on the table. Hopefully Disney succeeds and Universal fails

I want Disney to get Fox because of X-Men and FF. Yes I'm biased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts