Disney Instrumental Impressions CD

disneygal4

Earning My Ears
Help! I am trying to find this CD. I am told by Disney officials it is no longer available to purchase even though an add for it pops up when you visit the Disney Weddings website!
If anyone has this CD, I would be willing to pay for a copy.

Thanks!
Melissa

I have seen some on Ebay. I just did a search for you, but there is nothing available now. Pay attention though. Good luck!

Also, if you're a registered Ebay user, you can create a favorite search for that item. Then on your Favorites page, there's an option you can check to have an email sent to you if it comes up for auction. If you need help figuring out how to do this, let me know. It would probably be your best bet for finding the album. :)

I got lucky. I got mine from Ebay. Try Yahoo Auctions and Amazon, Amazon sells stuff used for people. I would definitely keep checking Ebay though. Did you call the Grand Floridian to see? That's where the ad says they sell it.
Sonya

I had the same problem. I made several phone calls and even tried emailing Disney and was always told it was no longer available and they didn't know why it was coming up on the Fairytale Weddings/Honeymoons website. Last summer I decided to try one more time and called Sandy's Cove at the GF, and found someone who knew what I was talking about! She was able to send me a copy. :D I'm so excited...we plan on using it for our processional and recessional music. I would keep trying...sometimes it just takes getting the right cast member. Good luck!

We burned this CD to give out as favours and my fiance found it on Ebay. He had it in his favours as someone suggested and it was a while before it came up.

I have been looking for this CD forever as well! dsneygirl, I was wondering if there was anyway that you could burn a copy of your CD for me and mail it to me. I could mail you a blank CD first or you could just charge me for it. I live in Ancaster, Ontario so I am pretty close by. I would really appreciate it, as we have been looking for so long! :earsgirl:
Thanks! And I hope you had an amazing Honeymoon!

I did a little research - here are a few things to try:

http://secure01.entertainme.com/servlet/ProductServlet?id=16578647

This *may* be it, but they have so little information about it, I would call them to confirm

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/pr..._po_u/103-6185307-7892659/103-6185307-7892659

is where you can go to have amazon search for a used copy for you.

http://www.outofprintmusic.com/

claims that they can special order it (brand new, and cheap) but that it might take up to 21 days to get it - check them out.

Thank you so much JonHM! I will try those things and hopefully I will be succesful. I really appreciate your help. Have a disney day everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter