Disney, It’s You, Not Me.

Mertis

Earning My Ears
Dear Disney,

After years of working on our relationship, I’ve reached the difficult conclusion: It’s you, not me.

I know you valued me once, but for too long now, things have become one sided. I won’t be part of your World next month, despite plans to celebrate and the cute outfits with matching ears purchased. I’ll cut my losses of the latter in favor of taking a break from you and this disappointment I feel.

This break extends to your streaming +, your Visa, as well as your Cruise Line. I wish I could quit you completely. Just know that I’ll be watching from afar, in the hope that one day our relationship can be repaired and even restored.

It’s clear others have already taken my place. But I‘m hopeful you’ll remember how happy we once made each other and that we can make amends before I move on, once and for all. Until that day,

I remain,
Heartbroken

You don't need that negativity in your life. It is a good thing for you to move on. There are so many other things out there to love that aren't one sided. Stay strong, when one door closes another usually opens up that you didn't even know existed.

Very well said, sister. I don't think I have as many cute outfits with matching ears as you do, but the gist of what you said goes for me, also!

I'm almost at the same point too. I split with DCL several years ago because I just couldn't afford it as a single. I'm currently working on using up all my banked DVC points and am seriously considering selling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter