Disney job opportunity for Canadians

OH-EM-GEE Thank you so much for sharing this!! I've passed on the link to my sister, she spent a year in EPCOT (her bucket list job, went the year she turned 50) and has wished she could work there again ever since!
Hey out of the way! If your 50 year old sister can apply then this 51 year old guy can. :) :)

Wonder why they won't accept applicants from Quebec, Newfoundland, Saskatchewan, Nunavut or Yukon?

Probably due to call centre regulations and beneficial tax incentives in the other provinces.

Wonder why they won't accept applicants from Quebec, Newfoundland, Saskatchewan, Nunavut or Yukon?

I'm assuming it's because they aren't setup to run payroll, follow provincial employment rules, ... in all of those provinces. I know my company limits where staff can be located for that reason.

I'm assuming it's because they aren't setup to run payroll, follow provincial employment rules, ... in all of those provinces. I know my company limits where staff can be located for that reason.
Or it could be availability of the telecom networks to carry calls at a reliable standard?

It was reposted on July 29th and was active when I checked earlier this week. The link I had saved now takes me to the home page. Couldn’t find it when I searched the position by title.

I just tried the Linkedin posting. The same thing happens when you follow the links along in Linkedin’s posting as it does when you try to link directly from the original Disney job post ... you get the home/landing page for Disney jobs, not the page with the actual posting that has the red button that links to the application.

The original link I saved states that the link is only live as long as the job post is active.

I just tried the Linkedin posting. The same thing happens when you follow the links along in Linkedin’s posting as it does when you try to link directly from the original Disney job post ... you get the home/landing page for Disney jobs, not the page with the actual posting that has the red button that links to the application.

The original link I saved states that the link is only live as long as the job post is active.

Sorry about that! I saw the link but didn’t follow it through. Guess they must have received enough applications.

Sorry about that! I saw the link but didn’t follow it through. Guess they must have received enough applications.

NP 😊

The linkedin post alone said that it had attracted 135 applicants. I was waiting to apply on the chance that someone here may have been contacted and could provide info on the position.. specifically what it will pay & what kind of employee perks/incentives will be offered.

I can’t imagine it would be more then minimum wage. (and at minimum wage with a 12 hour week is dismal 🙄)

If anyone does hear back - please post... I’m curious

NP 😊

The linkedin post alone said that it had attracted 135 applicants. I was waiting to apply on the chance that someone here may have been contacted and could provide info on the position.. specifically what it will pay & what kind of employee perks/incentives will be offered.

I can’t imagine it would be more then minimum wage. (and at minimum wage with a 12 hour week is dismal 🙄)

If anyone does hear back - please post... I’m curious

A friend of mine applied, just for something to do to earn extra money. I will let you guys know if she hears anything. But she doesn’t have any previous call centre experience so she’s not expecting to be contacted.

Man, I wish I saw this. I'm trying to get a 2nd job (remote-work preferably) now that there isn't much else going on lol

While I am not surprised, I am very disappointed. I had every qualification except having worked for Disney itself. Not sure if they felt I was overqualified, something specific, etc. but I am very sad that I got the rejection email today. I am interested to hear if they actually did hire for this position as I can't help but wonder whether they decided to hire people they had laid off at WDW instead.

While I am not surprised, I am very disappointed. I had every qualification except having worked for Disney itself. Not sure if they felt I was overqualified, something specific, etc. but I am very sad that I got the rejection email today. I am interested to hear if they actually did hire for this position as I can't help but wonder whether they decided to hire people they had laid off at WDW instead.

Had you heard from them at all other than your initial application?

Yes...I wondered if perhaps you had had an online interview or anything.

At any rate, took them a long time. Sorry you didn’t get the position but I wonder if they hired laid off workers, also.

Yes...I wondered if perhaps you had had an online interview or anything.

At any rate, took them a long time. Sorry you didn’t get the position but I wonder if they hired laid off workers, also.

Thanks, nope didn't hear anything till now. I hope they hired laid off workers. While I would love the job they really need to look after the people they already have right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter