Disney Lego Minifigures

Thought about making a new post but I guess reviving this one won't do any harm.

May 1st has come and gone and series 2 is now released... at least via Lego's website.

71024-minifigures--201905--gl--content-block

Has anyone seen any packs out in the wild yet?

I've seen them at the Lego Stores and Disney Stores in the Mall, but not any of the other retailers that normally carry the blind bags.

We just saw a display of these at 5Below. They were selling them for $3.99 each, plus tax. DS bought one with a gift card he had and got Dale. I bought one for my other son's upcoming birthday and we're fairly certain it's Chip. We didn't have a phone with us to try looking at the codes...we were just going by feel. :)

I have a few targets nearby and only 1 of them had some on an end cap. None of my local wal-marts have them yet.

Only grabbed 5 because I actually ordered some from the Lego Store. I received Louie, Hades, Scrooge, Chip, and FroZone.

I completely forgot about keeping up with the codes. I'll post any consistencies when my order comes in.

I didn't think to look for the bump codes. However, for those that are hunting for a specific figure by feeling the packages, I noticed that several of the bags contained extra parts.
  • Hercules - Two swords
  • Scrooge - Two canes & two coins
  • Minnie - Two hats
  • Sally - Two flower bouquets
  • Edna Mode - Two teacups
  • Duck - Two slingshots
  • Duck - Two flashlight bases
  • Chip - Two acorn tops (the single round piece with the knob on top)
  • Jack - Four snowflake “coins”
Also, all of the characters that have capes (e.g., Jafar, Anna, Elsa, etc.) were double bagged. Most of the character parts are inside a thin clear bag inside the blind bag. The cape element was loose in the bag (so open carefully; I almost cut Anna's cape because it was really close to the top of the bag).

Nice work Figment. Wish the CMFs had the unique bar code isentifisrs that they had when LEGO first made these figs in 2010! As good as I think I am getting at feeling what is inside these bags, I make a mistake here or there that costs me $4.50 each time.

I saw the LEGO Disney CMFs were marked down to $3 at a 5 Below store near the LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Yonkers, NY.

Hello from the UK
Loving the Disney forums.
Like many of you I collect the Disney Lego minifigures but have been waiting a long time for the release of Goofy.
I decided to take matters into our own hands by designing a Lego Goofy car which is now up for voting on ideas.LEGO.com and with enough support (10,000 votes!) it will be considered to become a set. If you have time to look at the design and if you like it, give it your vote it would be much appreciated. Hopefully together we can get a Goofy minifigure released soon! Thank you :)

I know this is an old thread, but my daughter just got into collecting these. We bought 5 and ended up with 2 steamboat Minnies & 2 Hades. (We also have a Dale.) Is anyone in the US interested in trading?

I know this is an old thread, but my daughter just got into collecting these. We bought 5 and ended up with 2 steamboat Minnies & 2 Hades. (We also have a Dale.) Is anyone in the US interested in trading?
I don’t think I have Minnie yet... do you have a particular one you’re looking for?

I’d trade for your Hades, I have an extra Uncle Scrooge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!